Newcomer - feedback appreciated

Hello everyone,

I’ve been browsing here for a while here, but this is my first post. I’ve been listening to various Sapien audios on YT ever since I discovered them about a month ago. Life on this pink cloud is pretty wonderful, I must say. :smile:

I’ve been focused on limiting beliefs purging, fitness, intelligence, and others. I purchased the Energy Awakening course, and am really enjoying it here 3 weeks in. As I type this, I realize I may be doing a bit much, though I’ve been meditating and visualizing for a good while now, and don’t feel overwhelmed so far. I’ve also discovered some of the programs that people call “life changing” like the Plasma Light and Tortion field, which I’ve done a few sessions with, playing them right after the Grounding track. On the Energy webinar where I asked Sam about the number of tracks suggested while doing the Energy course, and he said to basically use my own discernment, though he did suggest cutting back on the energy-based tracks while doing the Energy course. I really want to excel in my career, start dating and fall in love (after many years of not dating), be healthy, and stay sober. I believe I had a lot of limiting beliefs that pulled me back into old behaviors and financial challenge, and so I’ve had a significant focus on removing those (w/ Sapien and Quadible tracks).
If you guys have feedback here, on the content I’ve been doing, amount, duration; etc, I would welcome it.

On a separate note, I have a mom who is 83 years old, and has a lot of health issues. She is the youngest of 13 children, and they have all passed away, and I’m really the only family she has to help her about; which I am blessed to get to do.

Her issues include:

• major shoulder pain, having no rotator cuff tissue on either arm. She’s takes cortisol shots every 3 months (which I’ve tried to get her off of). Also major knee pain from twisting it.
  • Atrial Fibrulation (aka Afib), caused by an irregular heartbeat. She has a “watchman” implant to regulate it, along with medication
  • Serious balance issues, caused by meds and her Afib, as they were never a problem before this about 2 years ago. She had a really bad fall out of the blue a year ago, which she still hasn’t fully recovered from, so this is a significant concern.
  • Paper-thin skin that bruises and bleeds excessively with any contact. Her purse slipped last night from her shoulder to her forearm, and caused a 1/2" wide open wound 2 inches long, which bled excessively, and looks frightful today (and takes many weeks/months to heal)
  • Significantly reduced memory and cognitive function.
  • Limited physical activity, though a lot of days (not all) I get her to come and walk the dog with me

I’m not sure if this would be excessive in what I’m sharing or not, but I really want to help her. As she spends most of her days in her recliner watching TV, I set an ipad in the room, with “Joint Regeneration” playing right after “Automated Grounding” on a continual loop. Since she complained about other audios being too loud for her TV-watching, I’ve got this turned down to where you can only barely notice it’s playing if you stop and listen for it. The ipad is placed about 5 feet away from her.

Would anyone here be willing to share some advice or suggestions on this setup, volume, and/or other suggestions to help with her quality of life and comfort? After about 2 weeks of playing the above track, she seems about the same, although she’s been in really good spirits, perhaps becuase some of my pink cloud is also carrying over to her. :smile:

Many thanks and much love to all.
Triple-T

8 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Did your Mom experience many traumatic events prior to her symptoms? Feel free to PM me if you would like to share the answer in private.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say she’s been traumatized, just the loss of her last couple of siblings over the last couple of years, and widowed from her wonderful husband 3 years ago. She’s taken it pretty well, as far as the sadness goes.

2 Likes

Hi @Triple-T. welcomegrass

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! I have an original DreamWeaver item I want to sell call the “Eternity” ring. This is a solid silver ring (size 8) and DreamWeaver placed the fields on. All you need to do is wear the ring on your finger, or put it on a chain and wear it round your neck or just keep it in your pocket. It helps to have this on you 24/7, you should sleep with it on but you don’t have to. The ring youths and energizes the body plus rejuvenates it too. I think, from memory, there are at least 6 different fields on this ring. I don’t have the original write-up for this item but I can say it really packs a punch. I’m selling it since I’m one of those people who’s very sensitive to energy and when I wear this ring it overwhelms me, especially if I try to sleep with it on. There are people out there who also bought this same ring and can easily wear it 24/7, so I guess I’m somewhat of an exception. It cost me $600 american dollars to buy it, and I plan to sell for around $400. DreamWeaver and Co. can verify I purchased it from them, long ago.

I think that’s all the info I have on the ring. Oh also, according to the orginal write-up on this item, the fields grow stronger as time goes by and they assimilate into your body. You will not youth over night but as the years go by you’ll see changes in your body, people will notice you look different, sort of like younger and more radiant plus your general overall health will improve greatly. This is one of the most powerful items ever put out by DreamWeaver and Dale Power (the inventer of this ring. This ring can be used by either you or your mother.

I have not put up a “classified” post to sell this item yet but thought I would give you first choice. Payment is by Paypal only and I live in the USA.

PH

1 Like

Dream released a track focused on healing the shoulders : Just The Shoulders - YouTube

2 Likes

You do need to post a Classified post in the appropriate section rather than on other threads.

3 Likes

For your mom:
(the shoulder field already mentioned *Just the shoulders)
*Just the knees
*Skin Regeneration

Is her limited activity due to pain? Or fear that she may fall again? Or lack of energy? (it would be good to directly ask her )

Many times older people dont drink enough water, it can become a major issue due to dehydration. It can cause/contribute to dizziness

More to come…

3 Likes