Newly released: Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0

I haven’t used it, but advanced healing did wonders for healing me after the surgery

2 Likes

Hello, does this video work for bags and dark circles under the eyes?

Thank you very much, good

goldenboy- Do u mean Eye Regeneration V2? If so the answer is no. It “just” deals with the eyes.
However there are many skin related vids/fields he has made. Do a Utube search Sapien Medicine, click on his name and then click on videos. A long list shows up. (U can do the same thing for Dream Seeds and Energetic Alchemy, his other channels. But I’m pretty sure no skin vids show up)

2 Likes

Thank you very much, yes, I know there are other channels, but I already use too many audios hahaha

1 Like

Lymphatic Drainage might help with the eye bags or puffiness.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot.
is there a video?
This?

That’s the one.:+1:

1 Like

The Eye Regen does not reshape the Cornea, at least that is not what is stated in the description.

It reshapes the lens of the eye and the ciliary muscles controlling the lens.

Maybe @uial might know.

1 Like

Update please about eyes

Update please

Hello! I wanted to give you a private message, but I either don’t know where’s that buton on users profile, either it doesn’t exists. But then I was thinking it’s fine here, as long as you answer as it may help other people too. I got the Advanced Healing field, what’s a great combination to use? I don’t have any wounds, scars, I would want it only for the brain…So I was thinking it may work with Brain Regeneration? Another suggestions? Any boosters before starting these? Thanks in advance!

when my eyes get red i listen to this and plasma protocol 2.

i also get enough sleep and eat food that provides nutrients for the eyes!

during the healing process i correct any thoughts that are rooted in doubt and anxiety through breathing and positive health statements.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Does this audio turn you into an emmetrope or a hyperope?

1 Like

Hello Ivan and welcome,

As close as possible to emmetrope (literally “well-proportioned”) through damage repair with stem cell growth stimulation, lens adjustment, muscle streghtening. The other option would be more problematic.

3 Likes

Hi, everyone.
Is this field good for any eye condition?
My eye doctor told me I am a glaucoma suspect, meaning it’s not glaucoma yet, but it seems my optic nerves are a bit larger than normal, and if they become even larger, that may cause problems.
Description of this field states about optic nerve as well, I wonder if that works for proper optic nerve size…

1 Like

Has this recently helped anyone with super dry eyes and vision increase (near-sighted)? Everything’s getting blurry for me again and I cant wear glasses / contacts

this audio could help with an eye stye? or what field could help me with a stye?

A sty usually involves the sebaceous glands of the eyelid, which is part of your skin, rather than your eye itself.

You might get better results for this problem with a skin field than this field.

1 Like

So what specific fields do you recommend? that I have a stye right now and it bothers me too much

(hint: :mag: )