Newly released: Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0

okay…thnks

and if it bothers you that I ask in two places at the same time because I’m looking for help, don’t waste your time and don’t answer.

(Off-topic but

From the Forum FAQ, under the “Keep It Tidy” heading
“- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.”)

1 Like

ok i didn’t know that, It’s just that… since they were two posts on the same topic, I didn’t feel it was so out of place to ask twice

May answer myself but to be sure, I have eye regeneration effects from Plasma Flaunt, my vision is way better than day one. Is it part of the process of regeneration to have pain ? It hurts like hell each time for a short amount of time, when the audio is finished.

1 Like

If you have retinal problems, or eye nerve damage then yeah it can happen.
I myself listen to plasma faunt cuz the nerves in the back of my head are destroying my vision.
But since I have constant eye pressure I can’t tell if it’s plasma healing it or just the default pain

1 Like

Thanks, so I can consider this to be part of the healing processus. Plasma Flaunt is really a superb audio, with days and new healing happening it becomes even clearer…

It can bepart of the process of regeneration. It doesn’t have to be, but it can be. And I’m sure you’ve experienced this for yourself when–say–you cut yourself and, as it heals, the newly-formed tender skin sort of aches or throbs or can have a sharp stab of pain as you got about your day.

I would suggest that you can know that this is part of the process of regeneration because your pain goes away each time after a short amount of time. In fact, when you pay attention to it, you might discover that your “short amount of time” might be getting shorter and shorter.

4 Likes

At 90% it’s part of the healing, one of my two eyes have a lower vision than the other one, it’s this eye that hurts me the most. Yes, when listening, the pain is fading sooner and sooner each days.

Wow, isn’t that good to recognize?! Don’t you feel good when you notice how the pain is fading and sooner and sooner each days?! In fact, I bet you can imagine a time–not so far off, maybe real soon–a time when the pain will fade so much that it won’t even be there. Good for you!

4 Likes

Are you still listening to Eye Regeneration Ver. 2.0?

1 Like

It was Plasma Flaunt that helped me for the eyes, I don’t listen to this. I had a question concerning the eyes, so I asked in this thread :muscle:

1 Like

Can this help with high eye pressure and glaucoma? I don’t have those two but just asking if this would help.

Hi can someone tell me what plasma flaunt is please? I used plasma light a few years ago to help detox the j@b

2 Likes

Hi @Dina

Nice 2 see you again chalice

Plasma Flaunt is a combination of a previous release called Plasma Protocol with the addition of Tesla’s violet ray “and a host of other smart fields, tweaks and upgrades.”

Here is the description of Plasma Protocol (no longer available):

Plasma + Hyperbaric Compressor + Stem Cells (with scar tissue removal), with telomere lengthening and also some antioxidants.

• The first audio (Plasma Combo 1) targets the Bones, Muscles, Joints, and nervous system.
  • The second one (Plasma Combo 2) targets all internal organs.
  • Finally, the final one (Plasma Combo 3) targets the epidermis, hair follicles on the head, and all of the circulating blood.

All combined to provide a fast but hard restorative effect (and faster de-aging)

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I remember using a plasma beach one a few c years ago. Is that same as plasma 2?

You mean The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach ?

1 Like

Yes that one. I can’t remember what it’s benefits are

Have a read through the thread ;)

1 Like

Strange request but can anyone tell me which will heal a cataract, a macular hole too? Had the hole for ten years and tok scared to go through a viterectomy all over again. Have vitreous floaters in my right eye and just want to heal it

This isn’t available anymore. Has it been upgraded or replaced by some other field?