Newly released: Teeth Regeneration Ver 2.0

15 Likes

Just started to make a playlist for my teeth, dire need for the dentist (also closed everywhere) so sapien about to hook me up. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Just went to the dentists to get a root canal fox but my insurance didn’t cover it. 3k out of pocket, I said “Nahhh” sapien got me. I requested an x-ray copy so I can paste here as a progress report. I’ll start listening to this audio for several months 5+ times per day.

9 Likes

I like to stick to Sapien, as there is a lot of useless videos out there on Youtube don’t come close to the amount of effectiveness compared to sapien’s

6 Likes

This is exciting. I’d love to hear the success story. I’m listening to the gums one myself. I have receding gums.

1 Like

I’m curious about your playlist for teeth

2 Likes

Gum regeneration, teeth regeneration latest one, and advanced healing.

6 Likes

Hey @Zen how did this end up regenerating your teeth?

After listening to this field 3 times daily, for a few weeks, I had a dream wherein I looked at the mirror and saw that I grew a new healthy tooth :grinning: I take this as a sign that my subconscious has started to accept this field. Nothing has changed with my usual dental care routine (brush morning and night, floss every night) but my teeth feel so much stronger, and I notice that the field allows me to perform dental care with more joy than usual. Also been craving a more nutritious diet perhaps to support the changes happening to my teeth? Amazing!

2 Likes

Much much gratitude for this field!!!

I woke up at 4:44am with upper and lower tooth discomfort. I think it was from using a years old used tooth brush i found in a ziploc bag in my backpack. Was worried because the discomfort wouldn’t subside.

What helped was advanced healing ++ once, then after one listen of teeth regeneration v2 i felt some relief. I left it looping while i slept and woke up with my teeth feeling back to normal!!!

1 Like