NF/SR (Addiction)

Let’s have a field for NoFap/Semen Retention! Various field users have reported that different fields have helped them in this regards, and certainly one can stack different fields to help towards this goal. Why not have a combo field which incorporates all that is needed for this goal, though? Here are a few things I can imagine as existing concepts that would help. Italicized are the fields I find most beneficial.

• Brain Regeneration (the most helpful of all fields/subliminals ever listened to)
  • Shen Energy (The energy of consciousness, provides an immediate transformation of sexual energy)
  • Jing Restoration (Jing is lost from sexual release)
  • Dopamine Receptor Repair (wasn’t that helpful IMO but could produce great synergy when combined)
  • Nerve Growth Factor (never tried this, but is in the same theme as fixing the brain)
  • Fixed melatonin production/fast sleep (many people turn to the bad habit because it helps them sleep and they otherwise can’t).
  • The Hyper State Sleep (further fixing of sleeping problems)
  • Stop Procrastination (have us focus on doing stuff besides the bad habit)

And that’s just the list of existing fields whose concepts can be embedded into this field. I do imagine there would need to be weighting/tuning of some of these concepts to allow the user the loop the field continuously without bad side effects, but you get the idea!

Would love your guys’ thoughts on this!

8 Likes

I may get heat for this but anyways…

Rather than spending time and your 4 field daily limit on this, why not use your willpower and determination to accomplish it?

I used to be addicted, especially in university when no matter how much I tried, girls wouldn’t even look at me. I used to drain my energy so much and in the end, got me nowhere. I graduated and had very low self esteem and energy. I started hearing about this nofap trend and read about the benefits, and I decided to really put effort. I didn’t use subliminals or anything to do this, just my own willpower and determination. It’s been months and I feel wonderful.

To me, anything you can accomplish, not just this, but anything you do on your own without depending on external sources is WAY WAY more gratifying and gives you more power. Just my thoughts and experience

6 Likes

Funny you mention this. So there’s two points I’ll add here:

1. The suggestion of combining is so that we don’t spend a 4-field daily limit, since this would become one audio. I’m also not sure whether it’ll count towards the limit since @Captain_Nemo said that’s for physical changes (which I suppose brain regeneration would be) so I’ll leave that for him to comment upon.
  2. I’m basically in the endgame. It’s almost very easy to do NF/SR at this point and that’s thanks to some of my efforts. The single biggest thing that helped was the Brain Renegeration audio (seriously, it’s ridiculous how effective that audio is). However there’s a few tricky issues here and there that arise from all the extra energy—falling asleep is one thing that stands out—that audios are uniquely suited to help out on. Even sleep supplements eventually become ineffective due to increased tolerance.

I do agree with the general sentiment of using willpower and determination as I definitely had to tap into that when I had some challenges regarding behavior around food. Now, though, eating once a day is a natural part of my being.

I agree. However, would it not be better to get a push on this? I would hope that users of the hypothetical audio do not have to depend on that audio for the rest of their lives :P

3 Likes

Hi, personally I plan to create an audio that combines / merges 3 audio morphic fields (chen, jing, and chi), in order to help in this sense (Nofap / seed) and even more (vitality of the body, longevity, strength / energy, elevation of consciousness, etc.).

To do this I will download the audio fields in mp3 from patreon, and I will create a sort of combo with the Audacity software.

I do not know if the fields will not be denatured and if they will continue to work after that, I also do not know how I can count this within the limit of 4 fields.

If two fields are playing at once, the frequencies will interrupt each other and the fields will not be emitted correctly, so they would need to be played one at a time.

From this discussion:

The limit of 4 fields is only for permanent physical changes, so those morphic fields wouldn’t apply to the limit.

From this discussion thread:

5 Likes

@uial, thank you for your clarification, I thought that the brain could distinguish frequencies in the mind, even if the ear hears only one sound from fusion.

a bit like when several people speak in the same room and the brain distinguishes the voices, or for example when listening to music on the television and distinguishing the different musical instruments (piano, guitars, drums, … etc) even if we don’t see them often.

And so even if everything is mixed in the same ear, the brain can independently understand each sound and tone, one separately from the other, and I believe that it is a principle which is very exploited in the audio which contains subliminal messages.

But maybe with frequencies it’s totally different. Thanks again.

1 Like

To be honest, I’d used like about 6 permanent ones and countless others and still get great and quick results. But I use the nerve growth factor (Which helped me a lot since I use to do lots of meth and loads of k-2) and subconscious limits remover. (very important) And I use a couple of boosters (that I trust) that are strong and super fast. It’s as if I trained and strengthened my sub, now he’s my best friend. lol. Also, In prison, if it weren’t for meditation, I’d still be doing ice and k-2. I’m 10 months substance free. I wish y’all the best.

8 Likes