NFT download link unavailable

As the picture below.

The whole story:
Yesterday I brought these two nfts from the Sapien shop but got neither download link nor the claim link. And yes, I haven’t received any download email either. So I can only get the mandala from the forum but have no access to the audio.
So what seems to be the issue and how to solve it? Who can I contact for support? Thanks for helping.

1 Like

I believe alot of people are facing this issue, I have raised it to the mods and I think they are already working on resolving it.

1 Like

Glad to know and thanks!
And is it possible that we can currently use the mandala and get results? (I guess yes because I do feel the energy)

2 Likes

Nope, no update whatsoever.
I can understand the feeling and the excitement, I am going through the same, lol. @LeightonCoA

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Thanks for making it clear! Anyway I’ve got the audio now haha

1 Like

Hey did you receive the email. I bought The meditation master today but faced the same problem. How can I solve it. It is my first NFT so I’m a little concerned :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries! Apply some patience and you’ll receive an email with download link and another with a claim link. All you need to do is clicking on the links and following the procedure, then the NFT should be in your wallet.

1 Like