Nft Original Image or Phantom Wallet Image?

I bought an nft and have the nft in my phantom wallet, I want to work with the mandala, should I prefer meditating with the phantom wallet nft image because it was specifically minted for me after purchase or will the original image posted on forum be better?

1 Like

I think it is user preference. If you know you’re the legal owner, what does your intuition tell you? At the end of the day, it’s your choice.

Sometimes I find the image link in here as it’s readily available and for resolution choice.
Either way, I am connecting to it. That’s all that matters in my opinion.

2 Likes

My intuition is ambiguous, lol :sweat_smile:, tells me to open the wallet, click on the nft and work with the opened image… On the other hand, wallet image is low on pixels, so I have the doubt if I am missing out on something and should prefer using the Original image because it has higher pixels…

I think I had an eureka moment, thanks for your insight 🫡

2 Likes

Glad it helped! And I’m excited for you with your NFTs!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :hugs:, I am going to try both images and see which helps me connect better and hey, thanks for the link to the guide too, I am learning new things :exploding_head: 🫶

2 Likes

By the way, there’s three easy steps to download high res file directly from Phantom if you so choose:

4 Likes

Thank you, I am gonna use it… 🫡

1 Like