NFT: Pre-Release Notification 9/14/2021

I also got it, accidentally also got the unbreakable again, perhaps a good combo

13 Likes

I had it!! I added it to my cart clicked Checkout and it went to the Teespring Commerce site. I tried buying it from there and it kept reloading the Commerce page!!

In my desperation I accidentally bought Hyperbaric Compressor!

Uggghhhh I almost got it this time

9 Likes

I thought this will get released in the official teespring shop? I refreshed it like every second and it never showed up… I am living in germany

I really feel for you my friend. Its a game of nanoseconds with the amount of competition. Hopefully you’ll get the next big drop. I’m rooting for you my man!

6 Likes

Congrats! :clap: :clap: Waiting for review :smiley:

1 Like

Is this a Mandala

I find this NFT thing an exciting ( friendly ) " competition " personally, win it or not, can’t wait for the next one :grin:

12 Likes

No, it was always stated as Teespring. Teespring has the relationship with Bondly to create the wallet and complete the transaction for the NFT.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope you get one as well. Then we’ll be stylin and profilin… woooooii!!! Lol just like the Naitch

4 Likes

i mean the official teespring store!

I added it to cart and checked out and the entire thing vanished. Okay, I’m staying out and will just wait for normal releases, I don’t think I deserve these lol.

Yes apparently a .gif/jpg

1 Like

Some of us probably won’t be able to get any more NFTs but it’s cool I’m so blessed to have gotten 6.

3 Likes

it never showed up in the official teespring store!

1 Like

Indeed and i was the page refreshing every 1-2seconds all the time!

2 Likes

TeeSpring uses CDN and it refreshes to different servers on different continents / countries different time.

7 Likes

it would be nice if everyone had the same chance to get this… even people with bad connection

me too

Description and testimonials page.

18 Likes

Shhheeeeeesh did you get thsi one too