NFT sent to wrong email

When you click support or contac us?

What about chat on venly.io main page?

2 Likes

Got it working now. Thank you @anon51280824

4 Likes

Awesome! good luck

And let me know if you need my email address to wrong send more NFTs :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

If you donā€™t hear from Venly soon, talk to them in Discord.

3 Likes

I once sent to someoneā€¦ And the system told me it was invalid emailā€¦
So, in your case, that email must have venly account associated with alreadyā€¦ In that case, Iā€™d email that personā€¦ And explain what happenedā€¦good luck.

2 Likes

No, the email address didnt exist.

Again, we all started without a venly wallet and then bought an NFT directly on teespring the day it was released. And we got an email saying we got an NFT and follow the steps to create the wallet.

I did that with 3 of my sisters and 1 friend.

Sent to their email addresses and then they followed the intructions sent by venly.

If it comes with error is because the email address does not exist.

Just like when you send an email to an email address that does not exists, you get an email right away saying

ā€œIm sorry, so and recipient is not valid, not found, it does not existsā€ on gmail.com or hotmail.com or whatever you were supposed to send it to.

4 Likes

Actually Venly creates de wallet and sends instructions to access the wallet.

So if they couldnt create the wallet is because the email address does not exist.

2 Likes

Relax @pranic_climber, they can fix it and get your NFT back.

I recommend talking to them in their Discord channel: Venly

They usually donā€™t reply in other plataforms, or take a very long time to do so

9 Likes

yo this happened to my bestie & I so this is some lowkey deja vu lol- meaning to say ahh thatā€™s the worst; im sorry!
so
at first i thought it would stay in some blackhole of the crypto universe, but venly actually was really helpful; I sent them the polygon transaction code, and made sure to elaborate what went wrong; the email he meant to send it to (me)/ didnā€™t even know if the email that it was sent to was even a real one or not- but surprisingly, that part doesnā€™t matter to the Venly team. You just need to verify the email of the person who either was trying to send it / receive it)

Fast forward few weeks later, & they retrieved it; I had to be a bit relentless with them however bc they took a bit longer than it should have, but in all, it worked out! He got it back and the crypto universe seemed bright once again

I am fairly certain it will all work out. If anything lmk :)

11 Likes

Relax man. Iā€™m sure things like this happens sometimes and nft sites has their own measure. Letā€™s say even if the person refuses to send it back then venly can still take it away forcefully as thereā€™s proof who was the legal owner. In fact you also have proof that you had a deal with that guy for transferring nfts so even if the current owner denies you can use them. But thatā€™s only if things gets worse which is highly unlikely. Just tell them you had an issue they will help sooner or later. In the meantime try to apply the feats of the nfts you have to turn the tides of the situation and see how that turns out.

6 Likes

Pulling tarot card for Vakkum and the answer is yes. He will get back his nft :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for the positivity and checking in everyone!

Still waiting to hear back from Venly. Feeling it will get fixed here soon :muscle:t3:

11 Likes

NFT recovered! :slight_smile:

35 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :+1: :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :muscle:
Woo-hoo!!!

7 Likes

Yayyy

:facepunch::heart:

3 Likes

Great to hear that!!!

2 Likes

Nice work! Glad there is a happy ending on this.

3 Likes