NFT: The Seven Gods of Happiness and Good Luck ✨

I have this one too… Are you able to make requests or are the benefits received in a broader understanding?

Curious how this one would compare to Cosmic Intercession. If I have The Seven Gods of Happiness and Good Luck, it seems all inclusive, even for health and longevity and protection and external help.

4 Likes

Seems like taking some time to connect and embrace the energies of the concepts in here work well to be more open to and have good luck materialize with this.

4 Likes

Hi,
Is this one of the community projects that have become public sale on Sapien shop?
Thanks

From what I understand yes…

1 Like

This line, from the item description

suggests Yes to me, with UgniS being the project leader.

5 Likes

Audio added!

8 Likes

Yay that is awesome!! :clap: Thank you Dream!
Please could someone send me the audio.

3 Likes

Got it!

1 Like

I’m not home to be able to download on my computer but will send to anyone who still needs it when I am later.

1 Like

Me, too please! :sparkles:

ETA: I got it! Thank you!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you I received the audio :heart:

4 Likes

hopefully it will enhance the movement toward your goals, add good luck and make you feel happy

A totally universal NFT that covers different areas of life, from health to finances

My playlist has started to expand again, although I try to squeeze it in from time to time :laughing:

now you need to distribute it among those in need :yum:

16 Likes

I would like the audio for this as well please.

Edit : Got it,Thank you @Rosechalice . :handshake:

3 Likes

Anyone else need the audio?

4 Likes

I need the audio!
Here is a screenshot of my NFT :point_down:

7 Likes

Sent!

4 Likes

Thank you, Gnostic!

4 Likes

Wow this audio feels strong and oh so beautiful. Love it!! :heart_eyes:
Also loving the funky beat! :dancer:

6 Likes

With all the new audios my stacks are growing and growing lol

11 Likes

Tell me about it!! Not enough time in the day to listen to them all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This one is going to be added to my car playlist. I think the school kids that catch a lift with me are also going to love the funky beat.

7 Likes