NFT: The Seven Gods of Happiness and Good Luck ✨

can someone please send the audio of this to me
it will not download properly

1 Like

If you could please send me audio as I have this nft .

2 Likes

I still remember the first time I listen to this NFT I just felt super happy and excited for an unknown reason
and I sense warmth energy around me

I forgot the reason but I was so angry that moment before I listen to this nft
then the all bad mood and bad energy is gone
They just put a big smile on my face lol

8 Likes

Hi All, I would like to share my experience and some tips for working with this NFT.

First, I would like to state that I have found that if you communicate with the Gods in this NFT and request for help rather than passively listening that they are much more responsive.

Second, I have found that this NFT is extremely powerful in removing negativity. Just actively request Mahakala to remove negativity and protect you 24/7 and you will feel a profound shift of positivity in your life.

Third, Ask Saraswati to stimulate and activate your brain. With her knowledge it is easy to do this and you will find your self extremely focused and having more energy to complete tasks to the best of your ability.

I hope you all find this information helpful in working with this NFT. I think this is one of the most underrated NFT’s out there given the connection to so many powerful deities.

21 Likes

thx for sharing

btw do i need to use my mouth to speak to ask them for help when I listening to this NFT? or I just need to think and they can just read my mind?

2 Likes

Just think the request and specify the deity and they can interpret your request.

2 Likes

oh I see, thx for answering

2 Likes

Months ago I had the chance to tap into this as a subfield when I used to have Career Mentor. Back then, the benefits tasted were of pure happiness with people, situations and hints of luck. Had to let go of said NFT for other ones to come in.

Saw this on sale recently, decided to have a go with just this as a main field (to feel its ‘pureness’, dropped all wealth, luck, abundance ones). Having only spent a few active days soaking in its energetic goodness, I already have phenomenal results;

:red_gift_envelope:Have received $350, sorted some financial stuff
:red_gift_envelope:Been smiling non-stop these past few days. A feeling of being excited about something unknown.
:red_gift_envelope:Just few moments ago, out of the blue, my Kuya (older brother) messaged to say he bought me a pair of trainers, without me asking for anything. Even going out of his way to send via parcel as we’re islands apart. Bless his heart.

Just wiped my tears of joy and gratitude, for every little and big blessings. 🥹

Speaking of which, I end the mini stack with Gratitude for Blessings, and really feel it deep within. Looking forward to more shipload of benefits. Utterly thankful. :cherry_blossom:

23 Likes

Are the benefits permanent or do they fade?

1 Like

Can anyone send me photo as wen I download from phantom it’s save me half photo half dark .

Is that mean my nft is broken :thinking:

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

Thaaank youuu :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

can i download this image and print it out?

1 Like

Yes if you own NFT.
It works for owners only.

2 Likes

Could someone please send me the audio as well?! I purchased this before the audio was available. IMG_1533.PNG|230x500
Here is a picture of my NFT, thank you in advance!

1 Like

I laminated this and have it mounted on the back of my phone. I can’t tell you how many times I have gotten discounts and free items without asking from stores and restaurants. As always, it’s hard to say how much of this kind of luck can really be attributed to one field, but like you, I don’t listen to luck audios anymore and this is the only NFT I carry with me daily.

12 Likes

Has anyone used this for a longer period and has a good review? Considering picking this one up soon

2 Likes

Hi @PontiusRex

Nice to see you Spirit Animal

2 Likes

4 copies left on sale :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Rose!

2 Likes