NFTs for astrology

I’m looking for NFTs that will make one good at astrology, traditional in particular. I know Thoth is one but I remember reading about one NFT which was done long back, it had the name of Petosiris but now I can’t seem to find that post.

Anyone remembers that particular NFT? And recommendations?

I think any of the brain or learning ones would help. Conceptual Realizations or psychic mastery will help understand astro archetypes easily.

1 Like

Good idea, thanks but was hoping some one would know that particular NFT, strange no member seems to have it.

That would be the Sacred 12

The Sacred 12 (Global Free Spirit Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Thanks but not this, that NFT looked like it was made for traditional western astrology and I clearly remember reading about Petosiris is that description, the post must have deleted. :frowning:

1 Like

hmmm,
Well looking this up I only found your post now
But I think this and the newly released astrology NFTs are the only ones that we have,
Or that I am aware of
Otherwise the public audios and NFTs like Navagraha and Astrologically Inclined
But I get that this is not what you are looking for
Then there is the one in the making
But that’s all astrology related ones that we have

Do you happen to mean the Universal Wheel of Fate ?

1 Like

Thanks, not this one either, I should have bookmarked, thought it was done nicely.

1 Like

Are you referring to this NFT?

The Captain added certain knowledge to it, he confirmed it himself

but a lot depends on you and your independent study of this science

another project is planned
but there are so many of these plans that I don’t know when to implement all this :laughing:

1 Like

No not this, I read about this, the NFT I’m looking for is little old, probably before covid time or during covid time, not sure, wish the leader of the project sees my post and responds. :grin:

1 Like

Maybe he created the thread to gauge public interests but never made it.
I’ve read the thread for every NFT coming out but don’t recall anything like you said.
Or maybe it’s a custom NFT, something like Phillips Fruit of Knowledge

It was made for sure, I remember that, probably a custom made and the post deleted now.

1 Like

Wow, if you find out please let me know, sounds like a very cool NFT :sunglasses:

:+1: