NFTs original Image Download

And I am sitting here with no archangel michael because someone took 10 to sell like this

O5uI0pEt_400x400

7 Likes
3 Likes

hahahahahahaha

1 Like

I want to quote this movie every time but these were all the gifs I could find.

In Gordan we trust lol.

1 Like

lmao, since some believe I’m some kind of villain i might as well use the software to buy all the drops and sell them each at $200 buck, easily i could’ve done that yesterday with the drop of Micheal’s NFT.

some don’t understand i had the link before it was even on the homepage of the website.

but then I’ll be two face, a sweet talker but a devil when no one’s looking.

6 Likes

so it was you, that’s why afte 0.000312921 seconds it was gone?

2 Likes

lol, nah. I didn’t grab a single copy.

if I did, I would also make it known lol piss some folks off.

but don’t worry, that won’t happen. I don’t care about those stuff

9 Likes

Haha it was with every drop like this one, it’s 3 seconds competition

2 Likes

oh ok then we gucci. Otherwise…I would have done nothing at all.

But for real first time I was sad in my life. The only guy I liked.And I was betrayed :frowning: :pensive: . The satan took all the copies, for sure

4 Likes

I am sure he had a timer like the guys with rubik cubes too.

1 Like

damn, maybe we can get you a copy? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Seeking:
Saint Michael NFT

For Teo :heart:

9 Likes

4 Likes

Lol no, I don’t wanna do that. I was talking to jen how I was so sad I wanted to get revenge with listening to propability and luck. It was a very sad moment in my life!

3 Likes

Although that’s just an interesting opinion (and you know what they say about “opinions,” right? :wink: ), I think that’s a good club to be in.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

You are smart, you are multiplying your blessings.

Since you are sharing them will they still be effective? For the owner it will work at 100%, of course.

You need to be the NFT owner

1 Like

He’s sharing them here, in part because a lot of people have trouble finding and/or downloading the image after they’ve purchased their NFTs.

As @Shivy-SzN said, you have to own the NFT token for these images to be effective for you. If you don’t own the NFT, at least you get to enjoy the pretty pictures!

6 Likes

I see. Thanks for clarification.

2 Likes

i can not find the download of Persephone