Disputes Thread

@anonymous142

ว่าแต่เขาอิเหนาเป็นเอง

giphy (6)

Alright, thats good to know

1 Like

Lol, I am reading back my comment and am reading it back and it seems like people might think am trying to call meself rich? Lol not the case just saying that he called everyone it, thats all. Its all good now everyones calm

2 Likes

Please @anon14224340 let me know where I’m making the assumptions, please.

also i saw your message saying something like ~ “i don’t need to explain myself to someone greedier than me” (something like that, it was quick that you removed it)

3 Likes

I’m just learning from the master :man_shrugging:

1 Like

LMAOOOOOO my guy that was a blueprint to bring awareness to these things :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m so fucking dead right now

did you not see the sarcasm in my words? :rofl:

Lol did i take it too far with that post? do people really think I be selling NFTs left and right lmao yah funny.

that’s not a bluff neither guy, I don’t seek to leech from others whom i speak to daily. Sure i understand some have problems and these things help so I’m not saying don’t sell or buy but how you go about your things is shady. You can’t dispute the points i made, but please if I’m wrong let me know, I’ll apologize for making assumptions.

2 Likes

Oh…

I see…

I have 6 more copies to sell anyways.

Nah

I see someone else replying with an anonymous account, i wasn’t speaking to you but rather that person.

I know you don’t like that.

1 Like

Yeah thanks man,

I can always trace Anons with Sammy anyway

Right or wrong come at me with your actual account @anons

Mad annoying.

Just a warning he’s gonna ban that soon if you have a main account.

bruh, let’s keep the course going.

you gonna comment on this or not?

Are allegations false?

1 Like

In all seriousness, most allegations are false.

I was bound to share link the same day I sold

Just have beennout of it working on other projects nonstop and pulling all nighters past 5 days with assignments

Apparently captain sent me the email when tiger was minted.

As I was planning to sell original copy I traded with

@Will-o-the-wisp but then got an offer anyways later, so I decided to have sold the remint instead after seeing the email.

So it wasn’t my original intention even to use the remint.

But since i got extras now why not?

My Serum nft group was buried in my messages and I hadn’t the time to look for group.

As Captain emailed me privately for link, and it was a last minute request for a remint.

The remints are also $275 and I had made the assumption most people will not be able to afford it anyway so I sat on it until you called me out for it.

That being said obviously I should have approached it better.

Point them please, so I can publicly apologize

the day you sold it huh?

sure man, but then again it takes 2 mins to say

“hey this is the like for the remint”
“same count structure as before 4 for me 2 for x and 1 for everyone else”

why did it take 9 days man? like I’m trying to wrap my head around that… you certainly have been doing a lot in terms of projects and keeping everything updated with your testimonials…

i don’t think i understand what you mean here, you was going to sell Super Serum (original) to Will o? but later got an offer and sold the remint instead?

But this partition doesn’t make sense. Why request dream to remint if you weren’t going to use it? have him do the work for nothing? were you not planning on buying the remint is that what that’s supposed to mean? Clarify cause to me it doesn’t make sense.

did the group even know it was getting minted?

“it was a last minute request for a remint” request from whom? the group wasn’t aware of such a thing… I thought these types of things were group consensus.

Interesting, cause the moment you sent out the link at least 3 offers went out. Granted no one has purchased their copy but that’s the way the reselling game is played.

What would have happened if someone brought up this information? What would you have done how long would you have waited before sharing the link or let’s say “finished sitting on it”?

after you sold 4 copies?

1 Like

Exactly

So how am I profiting here?

You make it sound like I had a monopoly before

When you mentioned the remint, with the timing of myself mentioning to the group, those 3 offers then materialized.

So if anything people now have more buyers than I would have had I continue to resell

Not that I even tried

I already told you my intentions.

Which I apologize if my actions overshadow

If you refuse to believe them, I can’t help you.

I already told you my answer.

You’re the one insuinuating I was doing it for profiting purposes.

And even then why?

All i see is projection here.

Whatever man

I’m just gonna rest my case.

Listen if you are just denying to reply to all that is being said that’s on you…

I said I can prove what I’ve said, you’re failing to let me know where I’m wrong.

you do understand I set you up perfectly like I knew you would only grab this portion to defend your position…

Let’s see, this is my logic… Since from the last mint everyone got 1 copy beside you and the co-leader. people are more inclined to hold onto their copies.

so what can be done?

Remint without letting the group know.
Post your offer in the buying and selling thread since you have control of the supply
sell you a few copies or all your copies (4)
then post the link in the group saying “hey guys, this got reminted here yah go”
after you of course don’t have to compete with others to sell.

at least that’s my logic on how you would’ve been able to profit.

oh yeah, man? cause it was almost 24 hours after i brought it up that you mentioned it to members… some could say your hand was forced.

THUS

an honorable thing to do, open up your supply to “competitors” :rofl: (not saying one is against the other)

you don’t got to apologize to me or anyone you don’t feel like you need to… I’m simplying bringing light to this behavior as it happened.

what other purposes are there? you did it out of the kindness of your heart? :rofl:

I don’t see what I’m projecting here, please enlighten me.

Looks like you need the money more then anyone else.

All these steps I could have done, setting me up…

Blah blah

9 days because I spent the past 7 writing other stuff, more pressing stuff then flipping nfts.

Yeah I’m on here a lot cause I got a multi monitor setup

But I had been so boggled by real world matters things aren’t attentive of me to keep tabs on all the time

The forum project remints or whatever

Since when did I Ned groups permission to ask Captain for a remint,

I didn’t even now remints were a thing done for every project tbh

I thought examples of lions Mane and blueprint were exceptions

I saw the email couple days back and the day I sold the remint copy I was well on my way to sharing the link

Not flip 4 copies like you projected.

I should have just sent you the link instead.

Like I said that was my truth

At this point believe what you want dude.

lol nah buddy, you are so mistaken.

lmao, man have you not seen what i posted or just so lost trying to keep it together?

still don’t believe me? check your PMs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure man

What PMs?

I already told you I saw email a couple days back,

sure man, sure.

this ain’t going anywhere.

Folks will see the back and forth, I don’t seek to gain anything but shine a light on the matter… and you don’t either but defend your name at this point.

1 Like