Nine Crystals of Mental Brilliance

One of my subscribers ask if I could program one of my Radiant Cards to increase his mental powers beyond what he could imagine. His request was nothing less than as a result of using the radiant card he would be able conquer some of the most mentally challenging qualifying exams worldwide, which would ensure his place and fortune for the rest of his career.

After some serious thought, research and programming I put together the Nine Crystals of Mental Brilliance. I’ve already uploaded three of these cards to my $4.99 membership at Ko-Fi.

Another three will be uploaded tomorrow, and the last three in the series will be uploaded Tuesday.

The foundation of the Mental Brilliance series is The Mystical Powers of Crystal Brilliance.

As a special gift, I would like to share this Radiant Card with each of you. Thank you for welcoming and embracing me as part of your community.

This Radiant Card is charged and ready to go. It is activated simply by thinking about it or deactivated if you want it to stop. Just thinking about it or holding it or carrying on your phone or having a printed copy with you will keep the energies flowing to you.

You can download the image of the card from this post or just visit this post anytime you want to activate it.

BEWARE: This is not ordinary Earth Quartz Crystal. This is Pure Source Crystal Ray Energy! Which is nurtured and cultivated with a LifeSource energy used by ancient South American Civilizations.

crystal_brilliance

Introducing the Mystical Powers of Crystal Brilliance - Your Secret Weapon for Unbeatable Clarity and Brilliance!

Unleash the hidden potential of your mind with the Mystical Powers of Crystal Brilliance card, empowered by the mystical powers of Clear Quartz - the revered “Master Healer” among crystals! This enchanting card is crafted to elevate your cognitive abilities and propel you to new heights of mental brilliance!

Amplify Your Energy and Intentions:

Harness the dynamic energy of Clear Quartz as it magnifies your inner strength and revitalizes your intentions. Feel the surge of positivity flow through you, empowering your pursuits with newfound vigor.

Unveil Crystal-Clear Clarity:

Embrace unparalleled mental clarity as this card dissolves the fog of distractions. Experience the crystal’s innate ability to sweep away mental clutter, leaving you with a focused and razor-sharp mind.

Laser-Sharp Focus:

Take charge of your goals with laser-like precision! The Mystical Powers of Crystal Brilliance card is specially designed to sharpen your focus, enhancing your productivity and enabling you to conquer tasks like never before.

Ignite Your Concentration:

Say goodbye to wandering thoughts and welcome heightened concentration! Clear Quartz is believed to boost your ability to concentrate, allowing you to immerse yourself in your endeavors with unwavering dedication.

Unlock Limitless Potential:

Tap into the limitless potential of your mind! By activating the Mystical Powers of Crystal Brilliance, you open the gateway to enhanced creativity and problem-solving skills, letting your brilliance shine in every aspect of life.

Step into a World of Mental Brilliance:

With the Crystal Brilliance Card by your side, the world becomes your playground. Embrace the clarity, focus, and concentration that will set you apart from the crowd and make your mark!

Elevate your cognitive prowess with the Crystal Brilliance today, and seize the power to achieve greatness like never before. Unleash the true potential of your mind and embark on a journey of unparalleled brilliance!

How to Use
Print out the card to a size that is convenient for you to carry around. (Or you can keep it on your phone.) You can start the card working holding the card and telling it to start sending you cleansing energy.

Then you can carry the card with you after activating it. The Card works ever faster when you pay attention to it like staring at it or thinking about the outcome you would like to have from using the card.

After once you have told it to start, anytime you have the card in your presence or pay attention to it by thinking about being receiving its energy or daydreaming about the desired result you want from the the Card, the energy will flow to you.

To pause the card from sending energy, just hold the card and mentally tell it to stop sending energy until you tell it to restart.

5 Likes

Thank you morphed! I am gonna get rest of the cards from Ko-fi, try them out extensively as I prefer to be thorough. I will share my experience in this thread!

1 Like

Hello @Morphed :wave:

After joining your Ko-Fi membership, Can I Activate the Card by opening its Image online on My Laptop inside your Ko-Fi members area, And then saying the “ACTIVATE” Command ?

Please Advise.

1 Like

Yes. Just open up the image and then tell it to activate to start the energy flowing or to deactivate when you are ready to have the energy stop flowing. If you stare at the card for a couple of minutes, longer if you want, the energy flows stronger.

Also, reading the card description, helps you attune even more to the card’s energetic transmission because the description lets you know what the card is programmed to do.

And the more you understand and resonate with what the card is programmed to do the better it works for you. Focusing on what the card is designed to do increases your intention to be entrained to the card’s energetic programming.

2 Likes

So, if I open it on my mobile and load it on your digital lifeforce psionic transmitter and activate the card, do I still have it interact with it actively to receive the energy?

If you load the card on the psionic transmitter, the energy of the card will be transmitted to the target 24/7 until the red button on the transmitter is touched with the intention to stop the energy flowing. You can set yourself as the target to receive the energies or it could be anyone else you wanted to send energy to.

2 Likes

Thank you Morphed…

1 Like

Anytime, brother.

BTW: I have two more of the 9 Crystals of Mental Brilliance listed for free in the Classified section.

Just a quick testimony here…

Tried Serene Speech Mastery today. Activated it before accompanying my wife to a small get together with some of her work colleagues (none of whom I’ve met before). Immediately felt the energy from it (as I have with all of the radiant cards so far).

Now, I’m introverted but not shy or insecure at all in social situations and I’m comfortable with public speaking, but I was especially exhausted today from not enough sleep and a heavy workload and knew going into it that I was not in the mood for conversation.

The effects of the card were noticeable - every time I thought of something to contribute to the conversation it came out of me with ease and was well received. I had a very clear sense of when to speak and when to withhold. Despite not feeling up to it initially, I enjoyed the social interaction and even told a couple longer stories that held everyone’s attention and made them laugh.

One of my wife’s coworkers even texted her afterwards to say how much they enjoyed having me there and talking with me.

I’m sure that none of this seems particularly exciting, but for me it was obvious that the card was giving me the extra boost I needed to tackle the situation successfully despite not feeling up it.

1 Like