No results - 1 month of using [Brain Stack]

And is there brain stack that is alright to listen to it overnight?

1 Like

Your brain also needs rest from the stimulation you put it under with all the audio usage

7 Likes

Did you rest without brain fields for at least 2 days before measuring ?
Brain gets tired. Plus it consume a lot of ressources.
Does your diet covers the important nutrient ?
Did you use the acetylcholine audio before testing ?

And finally, how scientific was your testing ?
Usually people overestimate their abilities before…

Lots of sleep too. Maybe more than your old optimal amount.

7 Likes
  1. No
  2. I think so
  3. No
2 Likes

Get yourself lots of omega 3 and blast Enpp6.
Take some rest, use acetylcholine and GPLD and boost your gamma brainwave.

I remember saying somewhere that your level would drop because of the fields making you tired, but that it would continue to go up and eventually you’ll beat your old self even with the field consuming your energy… and that you should have a different, lighter stack if you wanted to study or do something complicated.

9 Likes

Sorry Philip, one more question about this… I have also noticed that I was fine with my long stack before going back to work, but now that I should be using my brain a lot, I get tired much quicker.
A lighter stack means to keep all the fields in but reduce the number of listens, or drop fields and have something close to the ~minimum as you wrote above?

7 Likes

Whatever makes you feel comfortable, personally I both remove some fields and listen less.

Neurotransmitter stays, superhuman genius a few times yeah, BDNF of course. Then maybe one stimulation like brain growth for 30 min-2h.

The rest can beat it.
Keep in mind that I add gamma brainwave, maybe willpower and slow down time too. I also often wear my unlimited energy item.

2 Likes

The recommendation for Brain Growth Work is once or twice daily, or every other day (from the description below). :slight_smile:

Overusing electrical stimulation can result in issues like you’ve described, amongst others.

It is best to follow the recommended guidelines for this field, and for all fields inducing electrical stimulation like this or Permanent Cognitive Enhancement or Superhuman Genius, better to begin slowly at first, then observe your response after some time has passed.

(start with less listening time rather than potentially too much)

12 Likes

I’d focus on Recovery - that’s where the gains in memory happen. Sleep well, sleep deep, get some Brain Massage too. No sleep, no memory. In fact poor sleep is directly associated with dementia. A sleep professor was actually showing (with high-leveled evidence) a causal link between bad sleep and dementia.

8 Likes

Yeah… this is scaring me off slightly of a job that requires working in shifts.

6 Likes

Use hypersleep and ISIRB and you will be fine.

4 Likes

AMPK too and if it’s purely a physical energy problem Norepinephrine is nice.

5 Likes

Hmm… Then Plasma mitochondria too.

4 Likes

Permanent brain enhancement is based, I mean I actually do my homework now it’s nuts man(used to be lazy teen homework guy now I just get that stuff done within minutes)

8 Likes

Even started writing my own journal

5 Likes

Thanks for reminding me, it’s so new I don’t think about it

4 Likes

More or less on topic: @Dr_Manhattan mon pote, now I think I’ve finally started appreciating the real value of your brain-related advices. I had to write some “totally original” advertisement content for 65 different products (including 3 diaper and 6 different yoghurt brands lol) in 2 days. This is not my “real” job btw, I’m totally new to this… but I was surprised by my performance :)))

Now I still have to be more strategic about time. Timelessness, Slow Time and Torsion fields rule, of course.

11 Likes

Glad to hear that at least someone is using them. Bonne chance avec ton job :+1:

7 Likes

Hey Phillip, I would just like to know when you started your brain journey, when you started listening to brain fields, just to get an idea of how you started off with these fields, did you start of with no or minimal subconscious limits? Were you originally energy sensitive?

3 Likes

You don’t need to be energy sensitive, I’m not very energy sensitive. I had lots of subconscious limit but I still got results, then I wore the limit remover for 2 years.

I think everyone will see results the way they are if they don’t expect some NZT 48 results and stay realistic.

14 Likes