No results - 1 month of using [Brain Stack]

Hello, so I was using this brain stack for 1 month (every day for 2+ hours), and I haven’t seen a single improvement. Any suggestions on what should I do?

Superhuman Genius
Autism
Enpp6
BNDF
NGF
Cognitive Enhancement
Plasma
HGF
Synesthesia
Brain Growth Work
Conceptual Realizations
Brain Massage

5 Likes

give it a break for a week or so you are using big stack.

3 Likes

You mean I should get break like few days/weeks?

Plasma only been out 2 weeks…

Not sure why you have all those duplicates when you already have Brain Growth Work

@Dr_Manhattan Wanna help this soul out with a modest, beginner’s stack?

10 Likes

yes the brain needs its time to grow with stack like this for month its something give your self a break listen to any relaxation field to enhance it.

3 Likes

I know about Plasma,I’ve added it because I saw Erina’s post:

Thanks to @_OM for giving me the mic.

I’m busy at the moment, but I saw some red flags and now apparently something I said has been misunderstood, I’ll write something later.

8 Likes

Apparently later is now,
before I say anything, do you listen in that order ?

3 Likes

Yep

1 Like

It’s inefficient.

It will be a multi post lecture lol

Now,I know most of my brain posts are gone but you found this:

Which was a reply to this:

@Destinus kindly shared a stack that I personally wrote some time ago with a specific order:

Now a lot of people chose to change the way I set it up. Right or wrong, I’ll explain my logic at the time (I don’t do it exactly like that anymore).

Autism first to prune the axons overgrowth from the previous session (some kind of prophylactic measure for thoses who choses to go beyond Dream’s safety guidelines).

Then Enpp6 to coat the previous growth with Myelin.

Then Superhuman genius to excite the brain and start a “spontaneous” growth of the neuron networks (more neurons).
Then BDNF to mature and grow the existing neurons.

I ditched the NGF audio (it’s useful for some specific situations)

Then it concludes the first part. The brain has everything to grow.

Then comes the “workout”. You can chose to stimulate the Prefrontal cortex, the frontal lobe, the corpus callosum, rewire some network to mix sensory perceptions, improve your subconscious communication, creative network, telepathy and what not.

According to that model, you would conclude with brain regeneration the whole night to fix whatever you damaged or exhausted when you pushed your machine to it’s limit.

Brain regeneration the whole night is an insurance policy and the best candidate for that time slot. Myelin, autism works fast and are necessary, doing it first on a “fasting” brain get it out of the way, you’re sure you won’t forget. Then the preparation, then the more active work that you can pursue for as long as you want, knowing that when you tap out, get busy with something else or whatever, you can go to bed, put brain regeneration and forget everything.

Thus we conclude chapter I

39 Likes

Chapter II: Case study

Yes, but my post mentioned that it was to stabilize the stack of thoses who feel overwhelmed. Your stack seem to mainly include “nutrient” and growth chemicals, which themselves grow but also repair. I doubt you need it, because

“2h+” lets say 2h and 30 min, that’s 150 minutes.

(If people just copied my stacks to the letter, I wouldn’t need to do that…)

Autism: 8 min
Enpp6 enzyme: 2.40 min
BDNF: 9.25 min
Superhuman genius: 6.12 min
NGF: 4.20 min
Cognitive enhancement: 8.13 min
Plasma: 15.16 min (hehe)
HGF: 6.37 min
Synesthesia: 5 min
Brain growth work: 15 min
Conceptual realization: 17 min (hehe)
Brain massage: 5.43 min

Let’s add everything
That’s 102+ min if you don’t repeat or pause or accidentally forgot to switch to the next track.
On a total of 150 min (2h30 min), so roughly 70% of your listening time and you just listened to a bunch of fields only 1 time each in a random order
Let’s say you listened a few tracks once more and you’ve been doing it for only 1 month.
A little bit of everything for a little amount of time.
What did you expect ?

Thus we conclude chapter II
(I kinda forgot most of what I wanted to say, I’ll read a few threads and PMs and hopefully I’ll remember).

17 Likes

Chapter III: Random remarks stitched together
(in progress, we’ll try to increase the quality lol)

Before we progress:
I know it’s nice when someone offers you a well articulated and logical argument, but a lot of it is intuition and blind experimentation with any fields that’s remotely related to the brain. That’s why there is a lot that I won’t share m, but when I do there is a reason or an observation behind it.

14 Likes

:frowning: For deleting the account miss

Thanks for writing these up! I have a brain stack but it’s super beginner, I have been meaning to update it. Though I did follow some of your guidelines, specifically superhuman genius as first and brain régen as last fields. :)

4 Likes

I feel dumb just by reading Erina’s posts lol

4 Likes

Hi Philip, thank you for the brain stack and for breaking it down so we are able to understand the reason why you stacked them in that particular order. By the way welcome back!

5 Likes

You mean Erina??? :grin:

4 Likes

Wait a minute I thought it was FBI_cyber_division :sweat_smile: good to see you back, the first post you made as Erina_Fujino :joy: the energy signature was there, me thinking, hang on… I know this feeling, is it Philip, FBI lolol

9 Likes

First I was just like no way it’s a woman…
Then (s)he gave it away the other day saying the FBI guy was clearly a jerk or something like that :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, you can’t miss a Phillip-post once you have experienced it!:ok_hand:

6 Likes

Good lord, what have you done !?
Now all my enemies know my real identity.

9 Likes