Best playlist for school?

Which fields do you guys recommend for a Student?

2 Likes

Unstoppable Willpower, Brain Growth Work (teespring), Plasma Light, Mstate Gold and Silver, Mstate Platinum (or alchemical blend you have the money on teepsring), Superhuman Genius, Three Treasure(ancient art or teespring) + Ojas(dreamseeds), Brain Massage (for good bloodflow upwards), Synesthesia, Enpp6

Direct intention on mstate and plasma.

Don’t use too much BNDF (it’s in braingrowth work and superhuman genius in it)

12 Likes

https://teespring.com/stores/sapien-medicine

Thank you so much!

Also, here you can find a lot of stuff related to brain.

1 Like

It’s not in Superhuman genius. You should add it separately and as for the Brain growth it is my understanding that it only target the areas also targeted by the electrical stimulation (Frontal lobe and corpus callosum)

4 Likes

What is your goal?
I would use Confidence field, Inner Beauty Reflected Outward maybe some other.

2 Likes

Using Mstate Iron felt like increased blood flow to my brain.GPL1 is great audio,underrated imo,try that also nerve growth factor audio increases myolin sheath(great if u used to smoke a lot of pot like me so as result myelin is damaged a lot),brain massage is great if u wanna rest ur brain,like the most efficient way for study break,then after 10 mins hop back in.I find sungazer or vitamine d audio rly wakes me up when I use it so it gives me that push when studying in the morning.I am interested in this topic also so hopefully we will get more insight

Oh right…no clue why i tought it contains BNDF?!

@MilesParker

Add 1x BNDF and maybe GLPD1 too, if it’s not too long.

If you have nothing against a servitor, you could teach him Mindfulness (self-realization series) and Brain Massage and run this during classes to increase your performance.

3 Likes

I’m interested in knowing why you put Synesthesia in the list ? I have nothing against it, just curious.

Also, I found it interesting that you chose Platinum over Indium and iridium. I guess it comes down to preferences.

@MilesParker All the other suggestion of Daniel are great, but I’d make sure to use them before/ after studying and reserve that time slot to gamma brainwave.

2 Likes

an alternative is fields like imaginarium divine and psychic functioning to strengthen connection to your sub, you already know all the answers and I think in hindsight thats how I got As without studying for jack

1 Like

This is more speculative but i have the feeling this boosts every other brainfield in a similar way like mstate gold. It puts your braincells on “fire” and enhances some connection. I think it’s great for thinking “outside the box” and especially very useful if you use certain learning methods like loci-system and so on…Enhanced visualization also should lead to better memory.

Actually every monoatomic element has benefit to the brain and whole body but especially to your consciousness and emotions. Indium and Irdium are for example great to bring ideas down to earth. As you said, depend what one does prefer. If someone wants something to comprehend ideas better, i would go beside gold, platinum clearly with rhodium. It sharpens your antenna to the spirit world massive.

We recommend Mono-PT to support:
Connection of the two brain hemispheres; reduce ego, compulsion to judge, competitiveness; enable contact to the future Self; promote inner peace; stabilize inner equilibrium; improve the flow of subtle, cellular energies to activate circular flow of energies; cleansing of connections among ether bodies and improve their flow of energies and communication with another; intensify light in, and awareness of dark areas of our being (slowly but inevitably); strengthen our assertiveness and discipline; overcome obstacles and blockages; generation of a steady motivation to constantly move forward and to realize goals and visions; increase courage and focus; improve decision-making ability.
Optimize blood circulation and its density; improve blood flow and memory; strengthen heart issues and more.

From here: https://shop.blaubeerwald.de/en/shop/single/manna-monoatomische-elemente/monoatomisches-platin-pt-30ml

Yes…brainwave is always a good idea, forgot that one always…

I prefer to have a full-spectrum brainwave pattern like the awakend mind, evolved mind or extended evolved mind

Dr.virtual7 has one for the evolved mind, maitreya fields for the extended evolved mind @MilesParker

1 Like

Alright, it’s just that I would’ve put synesthesia in intelligence not school or study. But that’s a personal distinction :man_shrugging:

School is just repeating a bunch of non sense

3 Likes

I think cognitive tag would cover everything that has to do with study and shit, either way getting it is good, not saying it to you philip, you know that already

saying this to the people who ask which fields to listen, get the cognitive tag, you safe bunch of time with it and can listen to other fields and wear it in school if needed, this tag is awesome for study and comes always in handy in life, like every tag anyways but for school/uni/everything its perfect

Since we’re on that territory.
I’m surprised people go to college and sht…
maybe it’s just me… with the field you can be the best at anything. Modern schooling ? That old Prussian conditioning system to spawn obedient workers ?

With the intelligence fields you can freelance yourself to the top. Even the best schools won’t even cut it for you.

Unless you want to be a doc or lawyer or you just need a practice licence.

A few rounds of superhuman genius Or physical fields, some PDF textbook bootlegged on internet and you can start inventing, coding, doing arts, rap, martial art.

7 Likes

People just dont know other choices. They havent researched and ofc parents.

2 Likes

We all need to start somewhere, school is just there to I guess learn about the world, more or less, guess less but while you are at school you see what you want to do and what not, uni is the same, tbh I didn’t figure out what I want to do in life, aside from spiritual goals, but how do I make money and what is my passion, I don’t know shit about it, that’s why Uni comes in handy and the time on my hands I use to improve myself and figure out what I want. Tho yeah, you get the fields and can use them, but not everyone is ready to get go and fuck up his whole life, because we all got shit to figure out first, you are “lucky”, you figured it out and do what you love I guess, but in essence you are right, tho everybody has their own pace.

And might add people who just started out with morphic fields and everything else need a little bit more of time to adapt into these things and get to know them, after they can get the full potential out of fields it’s will be Life on easy mode, you already know how to, but many don’t

That’s why they don’t know. To find what you want you need to shut the fuck up, stop distracting yourself and do what you want. You need calm and peace to figure shit out, it doesn’t jus happen. Especially not while you take the bus or subway, talk to a bunch of clueless classmate about superficial sht and study for some stupid test with some engineered pressure to succeed.

It takes time and effort to find what you want.
INTROSPECTION

It’s a job on it’s own

“One day I’ll have an idea flashing through my head and I’ll know myself and figure something out or get the million dollar idea”
Keep wishing, I hope you’re patient too

2 Likes

You’re fully right, yeah

Also, it’s like love. People need that perfect thing. They have Hollywood’s BS stamped on their brain stem.

Start doing some thing, stick with it past the hard beginning and you’ll love it.
Sure you love playing piano now, but you had to push through the scales.

The feeling grow overtime
+people want to tell me they want nothing ? They don’t have a perfect life picture or fantasy ?
How brain washed do you need to be to want “nothing” ?

If you can’t think of anything you want, get some emotional healing or childwonder

2 Likes