Superhuman genius users read this!

Reading system’s posts is like im reading Philip’s. So much stuff to learn.

1 Like

lol what? what is happening

1 Like

Uial did some magic to bring back the posts that were deleted because the FBI account was deleted

3 Likes

Shh, don’t blow our hero’s cover. Enemy agents are everywhere.

2 Likes

Hey @Dr_Manhattan

I know there have been multiple conversations including you about the brain fields and I’m trying to find and make sense of them.

From what I’ve read from some of your posts, there really should be 2 different stacks? Is that correct?

1. Reading / Studying / Focused work - Which fields should be listened to in this group?
  2. Increase cognitive thinking/ overall intelligence - Which fields should be listened to in this group?

Would appreciate your guidance on these since you seem to be a lead in this. I’d like to create my lists and then test as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

@_OM Let me know if this is off topic and I can create a new thread. Thanks

6 Likes

Yes, I recommended a different stack for reading and studying, but If you feel fine studying without a "study stack’ then go ahead with your casual brain stack.

The brain stack would include neurotrophic factors, a vasodilator, lots of electrical stimulation and concludes with brain regeneration. It’s only raison d’être is to build a bigger and denser brain.

The study stack would include less of the above and add more global physiological fields for energy, mental or personality fields to make sure you are energized, motivated in order to cover the remaining factor of intelligence outside just having lots of neurons.

I don’t really have a predetermined study stack. Before I start, I get my mind right, if something is not balanced.

Sometimes I am distracted, depending on what distracts me, I might use etheric cord cutter or grounding. I might use testosterone to give me more desire and focus etc… If I don’t want to study today because I want to go out and have fun with my friends and I keep thinking about it, I might use loss and grief. You get the idea…
It’s all about feeling comfortable before.

I listen a little to willpower, I don’t like the feeling after listening too much.

When I’m ready to study I like to use https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bt9H3uBgOzw/
Then gamma brainwave while I study, I’d say it’s the main field.
I take a 10-20 min break every 1h30 min, at that point Dopamine and serotonin are nice.

Nothing too sophisticated: Focus, energy, comfort.
If it’s really an intense study session over many days, I use weight loss combo, that way I can eat m&m’s all day and drink coke.

Outside the fields: temperature of the room, noise, drink and food are important to some degree.

When you function at your peak, you remember everything, you’re engaged. You go take a break while still thinking about it.
When you’re not, you forgot most of what you studied in the last hour, counts the minutes till your break so that you can daydream.

A little more balance/comfort makes a big difference.

23 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Thanks for replying and with the great explanations!! Please see some of my additional questions below. :slightly_smiling_face:

For my brain stack, I have the below list that I was going to play overnight.
Do you think it’s too much and will overwhelm the brain?
Is there anything missing on this list?

Ego Dissolution
The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
ISIRB and RBM3
Enpp6 Enzyme
Brain Growth Work
BNDF
SuperHuman Genius
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
Brain Regeneration
Grounding

I agree. This is important information since there are many factors that can get in the way of studying

This is good to know. Makes sense to have energy while studying.

Why the Gamma brainwave?

Hahah… this cracked me up. I guess we really do have shortcuts. :wink:

Yeah, this is where I am at. I’m forgetting what I’ve read shortly after reading it.

4 Likes

@Starlight
Why gamma brainwave ?
I once described it as a temporary IQ booster. I gives such a focus for an extended period of time. Recalling facts becomes easier, everything seems more manageable. It’s like the pages becomes smallers and interconnected between each other. It gives you a global thinking. Not just falling into the task at end, but staying aware of the end goal… handling multiple level of thinking. It’s hard to explain but it truly is amazing.

My concern would be its effectiveness.
Before I ask you questions and you do the same. I want to make sure you saw just that one post (ignore the rest):

I assume that ego dissolution, plasma etc… are for reasons unrelated to the brain too. If it’s purely for the brain, you can remove them.

Edit: I just realized I skipped some of your questions, PM coming

5 Likes

Wow! That is amazing and needed in my type of work. Will definitely add that to my list.

No, I didn’t’ see this, and thanks for posting it! Really great info there. So to summarize in my understanding, I should be following this order (remove NGF)

How long for part 1?
How long for part 2?
Where would you put Brain Growth Work and Conceptual Realizations in the list?

I added those since I read from one of Om’s thread these should be in the beginning for optimal results. I’ll remove them.

2 Likes

Om is right, it’s great to have global, health or mental results, but for the brain, I like to be more specific.

2 Likes

-.- what are you focusing on Starlight…
Last I checked and we talked about it was about something else completely…
Now you want to be a super genius??

Focus on one or two things and BE CONSISTENT.

And yes, I STILL think plasma should be in every stack… even brain related ones…
This is @Dr_Manhattan forte, but my recommended brain stacks would be “shorter” (with Plasma added) as I know 99% of people aren’t going to consistently listen to his brain stack long enough to get the same results he has.

And this isn’t a pissing match about Phillip’s recommended stack… This is about you not staying consistent on what you want to achieve.

And kindly try not to create said non-created pissing match, by saying “but OM said”…

I can give NO advice if that’s what you’d prefer??

17 Likes

I feel both would work together since my first goal is having to do with work.

Fair enough and that is what I have been doing.

Ok. Good to know.

And where did I say that?

Not sure what you are getting at here but it’s up to you. As always, I have been very appreciative of your advice.

5 Likes

Ok, didn’t mean for that to happen. Will PM @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

You’re right man, this is a serious thread.
Btw, for anybody else reading. Plasma is truly awesome for any stack, I use it everyday.

When I talked about removing fields not brain related it was about ego dissolution, grounding and mitonchondria.

@uial, could you move the post that are 1 day old to « no results- 1 month of using » or « superhuman genius user read this » please.

2 Likes

Tis done. :slight_smile:

For those reading this thread, the No results - 1 month of using [Brain Stack] thread mentioned by @Dr_Manhattan above contains discussion about brain stacks and may be a helpful thread to read as well.

6 Likes

Absolutely yes! I agree!

I have noticed significant increases in effects on brain-related stacks when Torsion and Plasma Light fields are added at the beginning (and Automated Grounding at the end).

Even without a brain stack, my results from the Torsion and Plasma Light fields alone when I experimented with only those fields for a time, were comparable to my brain stacks and better in many aspects!

Keep in mind, of course, that your individual results may vary depending upon many factors.

Understanding of the Plasma Light field (see the Plasma Light thread, and this compilation of OM’s posts about it) and focus will yield more results with this field. But it is powerful by itself even without that!

Consistency is certainly key!

While one can certainly experiment with different fields for shorter durations and possibly ‘get a taste’ of the fields’ effects, energies, etc.—if one is sensitive/perceptive enough to the changes and effects—the results one will see with fields for any longer term goals come with consistency.

(exceptions such as temporary issues—for example, one wants a temporary boost in hormones or uses the Sinus Drainage field, etc.)

For longer term goals such as development of new neural connections, consistency with a shorter stack will yield far better results than an inconsistent, longer stack.

This is the case with morphic fields and any longer term goals.

When I first developed my brain stack I’d posted (in the thread this was moved from), I started with 4 or 5 brain-related fields and a regimen I knew I’d keep consistently, then observed results over time and experimented from there.

In my personal approach, any new field additions are either acknowledged as experimentation or added to a consistent regimen.

A small core stack of fields for my goals is always kept consistent.

(unless newer fields can replace the previous fields or goals are reached after some time)

14 Likes

should i listen to hyper sleep overnight while i sleep or while am studying beacuse right now am doing an all night study and just came on here to relex and read some suggestions

1 Like

No, it’s even written in the description. Listen to it when you need to stay awake

3 Likes

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but when you say inflammation- does that mean anywhere in the body? For example, would inflammation by hip, leg or hand be relevant?

Sorry this was in reply to the person who was describing all thr brain frequencies and the stroke prevention and spoke about inflammation being being a clue.
I thought I replied directly to him, but when I posted it, it’s just new message not connected to their message…

1 Like

@ELA2200

Not talking to me, but yes

2 Likes