Help with learning new language

I’ve been learning Korean for years. I can read and write but have no understanding and can’t speak it much. It’s important to me, it’s the only place on earth I have affinity for! Had some negative reactions from people in my environment. I need the best fields, tags, whatever to help! Also very interested in conceptual knowledge, again I seem to hit blank spots in my brain! I’m doing the course but I’m not a big meditates but have used energy, most of my life.

2 Likes

Get IPF tag and listen to Brain enhancement. sure you will progress in understanding Korean if you focus into it.

Increased Psychic Functioning as an Audio
Increased Psychic Functioning referred as IPF helps with Conceptual Knowledge

1 Like

I think you need to perform better learning. Quality over quantity. Buckle down and practice your Korean accent and pronunciation. You’ve been learning for years, so you should be familiar. It helps to listen and say each word out loud.
Sapien Medicine’s Permanent Brain Enhancement & TDCS and NGF can help turn your learning and language comprehension up a few notches and then some.

1 Like

I think you could start with a brain stack - it’s for free! :)

Read this thread - up to you how crazy you go, I would suggest not going over the safety recommendation by the creator.

4 Likes

What is TDCS and NGF? Thanks

Thanks, what is TDCS and NGF?

Tdcs and NGF is a field.

You might try the Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity and Animal Empathy/Telepathy fields, which are free fields which will help with this.

The Well of Creativity may also help if one is listening only to free fields.

Or @_OM’s recommendation here:
(excellent recommendation, includes paid fields)

For language learning, perhaps try some of the recommendations in the thread @MonkeyOwl linked, such as this basic playlist as a starting point to add to or modify and the tips below.

7 Likes

maitreya fields has a plethora of fields to aid learning language, including computer programming which will be invaluable in the future… even now for me since its literally my job. go check it out on yt or patreon

1 Like

have u gotten results with maitreya fields?

yh

1 Like

what results are there. Any physical results?

Increased energy, mental clarity, feelings of bliss etc… too many to list, just read for what you’re looking for and be open minded/receptive and consistent with usage I guess and you should be fine.

1 Like

i used her skull one for 3 weeks and never seen a diffrence i even bought the 3x but i might start it again.

1 Like

I’ve been working with the internal alchemy workings and it’s helped me to balance, transmute and feel my energies more clearly.

try again and see what happens, maybe find something to supplement it with like a subconscious limit removal stack/tag

1 Like

will do matter of fact ill start it right now :grinning:

1 Like