No results - 1 month of using [Brain Stack]

Btw, I might as well share my stack if you wanted, I am doing an experiment, search up “intelligence improvement experiment”, although I have not updated my new stack entirely. I have also been listening for almost a month now.

Energy sensitivity and body primer (switch to each every day, one day body primer the next energy sens, both 1x)
Subconscious limits removal
Also I use Maitreya’s subconscious reprogrammer
Superhuman Genius (1x)
Hyperbaric compressor (1x)
Cognitive enhancement (2x)
Enpp6 (2x)
Brain growth work (2x)
Moza Morph Genius (morphic/subliminal) 3-5x
Programmed Intention brain healing and enhancement (1x)

4 Likes

Point of no return stack?

Missed all of this.

Great modest beginner’s stack. :slight_smile:

Personally, I would consider adding Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity to any brain-related stack, as balanced and integrated activity between hemispheres is an oft-overlooked, important aspect of improving overall brain function and will aid in many brain-related goals, specific or general.

One can also add Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3) to any brain-related stack. Please see the threads below for more information, discussion and experiences with that field.

So, something like:

• Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3)
  • BDNF
  • Superhuman Genius
  • Tdcs & NGF
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
  • Sealed off with myelination from Enpp6 Enzyme (and/or Multiple Sclerosis Treatment 2.0) if you like

This would still be a rather modest, beginner’s stack. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Honestly, the brain stack guy should be you. Always like your input, you know things and you read carefully.

6 Likes

Haha, likewise! :slight_smile:
I always learn from your posts as well.
It’s awesome to have input from everyone here.

7 Likes

I found this great thread from @system who basically explained most of what I’m saying.

I was going to write a long post about the “mind” aspect of intelligence, but I don’t think that’s necessary… I’ll just highlight:

I guess what @system meant was that the brain “bulking” stack will make you tired and consume lots of resources and is therefore not a good idea if you intend to study hard. A 2 day break should be enough to regain some vitality and motivation.

Also, as he put it:

Thank you for reading

13 Likes

Woah, 50 replies and over 400 views!
Thank you everyone for helping! Really appreciate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, I think it is important to stimulate the brain on a daily basis. By reading, playing brain games, math, writing or any such things. If your brain is activated but not really used to the capacity that it is growing, it may not create as much neural pathways as you would like. Albert Einstein might have had an impressive brain but he was stimulating it on a daily basis by always reading, solving computational problems, ext…

33 Likes

5 Likes

That makes a lot of sense, what use is a good brain if you don’t use it, and if you don’t use it, you lose it.

Yeah, it’s not, but what do you want me to do ?

1 Like

Update: So i’m using this stack for 10 days now. My ability to recall thing I saw 10sec ago is worse than before. I can remember it, but I need 20sec for it. Is this because I overused Superhuman genius?
Btw, im playing Brain Regeneration overnight.

1 Like

Maybe, it’s hard to say :smiley: … dream’s guideline is 2 for superhuman genius, so if you feel a bit overworked, you can limit to 2.
What’s the guideline for cognitive enhancement?

Add plasma light to the beginning and grounding to the end of the stack, that should help you with overusing as well.

Change the last superhuman to brain regen a couple of times too
Eh edit - I see you have brain regen anyway… you don’t need it after the first part, rather keep listening to the second part, remove the last superhuman and add brain regen there.

1 Like

Seems way too overboard to be honest. I started using:

2x Longevity (ISIRB & RBM3)
1x BDNF
1x Super human genius
2x Brain growth work
2x Conceptual realizations
2x Psychic stimulation
3x Enpp6

And this stack was working perfectly fine for me.

3 Likes

I forgot to say, I replaced Cognitive Enhancement with Brain Growth Work (3x). I will apply those changes, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And is there brain stack that is alright to listen to it overnight?

1 Like

Your brain also needs rest from the stimulation you put it under with all the audio usage

7 Likes

Did you rest without brain fields for at least 2 days before measuring ?
Brain gets tired. Plus it consume a lot of ressources.
Does your diet covers the important nutrient ?
Did you use the acetylcholine audio before testing ?

And finally, how scientific was your testing ?
Usually people overestimate their abilities before…

Lots of sleep too. Maybe more than your old optimal amount.

7 Likes
  1. No
  2. I think so
  3. No
2 Likes

Get yourself lots of omega 3 and blast Enpp6.
Take some rest, use acetylcholine and GPLD and boost your gamma brainwave.

I remember saying somewhere that your level would drop because of the fields making you tired, but that it would continue to go up and eventually you’ll beat your old self even with the field consuming your energy… and that you should have a different, lighter stack if you wanted to study or do something complicated.

9 Likes