Subconscious Programmer (Request \w examples)

I remember @SammyG mentioning that the Captain found a way to directly influence the subconscious through the right brain.

Could you guys make a field like the ones below? I’d much prefer to stick to DW’s work as many of us would. This way we could work on our specific beliefs and stop draining DW’s time for trivial subjects.

We could read/speak affirmations while listening to a field, and it sends them to our subconscious.

Or

It could be a sigil that we use to charge some text written on paper or elsewhere.

3 Likes

the IPF tag has the same options it forms a bridge between the conscious and subconscious minds.

this is from description

The Conceptual Bridge: Your conscious mind first learned to think in concepts, and your deep subconscious mind still does for the most part. By creating a strengthening field in your mind, concepts will become clearer to your conscious mind, and you will be able to more easily recognize them for what they are, without trying to alter them to fit your own expectations.

When you consciously hold a concept in mind, you will send this concept directly to your subconscious mind, which will clearly and easily recognize what you are trying to tell it, and then be able to act on this information in a powerful psychic manner for you.

4 Likes

@_OM Oh, are you still mad? It’s not good to hold grudges man. I was just appreciating a quote from you.

:sweat_smile:

Don’t be a D. Gimme the info and take it like a man if I disagree.

PS: This message is intended to be friendly.

I’m not mad at you… I’m forever annoyed at all the BS fakirs out there ripping off Sapien Med’s stuff.

Can’t wait til someone tries to “copy” Plasma so I can give nice long post about those pretenders.

7 Likes

Anywho…

IPF
Animal Telepathy
Conceptual Realizations.

You’ll be beaming concepts to your subconscious in no time.

and MOST importantly,
you’ll never ever have to listen to some bs subliminal ever again.

19 Likes

Lol. That’s what leaders do man. They lead more people into their profession. But yeah it would be nice to see them bring their work to the Captain as a follower, but you know there’s sometimes good in rivalry. (I just re-watched the 5th Element recently after ~15 years, and this reminded me the scene where Zorg describes how the Darkside also supports life )

Thaanks. :100:

Well, that BS has been the ultimate cure for a few of my biggest challenges. They work man, I hope this testimonial can be something I contribute back to you. I hear there are lots of BS, so I understand your point, but if it is done properly, subs are great. Effects start as soon as 2 days, and beliefs are set in 30 to 60 days. I’m just eager to optimize those 30 days into a few days : ))) But it seems it’s gonna take me 3+ months to get to that state.

1 Like

:) Was creating subs way before there was a youtube…i understand… :wink:
and i also know, unless it’s something truly odd ball…
I just beam it into subconcious in 3 days or use a Sap Med field.
Done…

None of this 30-60 day nonsense.

7 Likes

Buy my subliminal and you will get results right away , 40$ , no refunds

6 Likes

you seem legit :wink:

It’s literally that easy nowadays… sad state of affairs.

8 Likes

Yah lol, just put a bunch of fake testimonials with fake accounts in YouTube comments and you will blow up

2 Likes

Well then back to the topic, it would be really cool to have a sigil or audio to beam scripts into subconscious directly. Not everyone has months to develop the conceptual communication skills. It happened to me by chance a few times -if there’s something called chance-, but I have no command over it. I suspect a particular item that was gifted to me. My life has gotten really strange since I started wearing it :sweat_smile:

@Josh Can I get a trial first? I need a subliminal that manifests $40 every second under my pillow. Make it so I can play overnight.

1 Like

trial 20$

6 Likes

That’s why I stick to producers that have an open forum that is active : )))) I’m quite familiar with the “purchase 100 comments for $10” platforms :man_facepalming:

Hit me up if you want a legit source. $40 for the name. :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, I might as well testify for Indigo Mind Labs so whoever reads this doesn’t have to spend a lifetime to separate the wheat from the chaff. But the word around is that his old subs work better, which I myself used and benefitted from. Haven’t tried the versions newer than 4g.

1 Like

You’re going to hate my new Plasma Healing Chamber then. The Machine Elves are finishing it now. But the concept is wholly my own (and Metatron’s… there’s a 3 year old vid of me on YouTube doing a Blue Plasma activation).

3 Likes

So, I’ve been using heavy Sapien fields non-stop for days (since the new batch came out). Playing the vid you linked and the multi-formula igniter did AMAZING things for my energy body. Highly good, MUCH recommend.

(Also, I got Success Magick and did the first 20 Enochian rituals 3x each today. Not kidding, I really did that shit. Why do in a year what you can do in a week?)

1 Like

lol well you don’t fall under the description of fakirs… I think we all know that.

Check out the new Plasma Flower for your workings

1 Like

Are you referring to the affirmation converter? Gonna give it a try. Thanks.

I know I love that thing. Currently running a magnetron broadcast with 4x Plasma Flower (the image, I haven’t bought the audio yet, but definitely will), OG Metatron LBA, new Metatron LBA (the one I did for the 21st he didn’t like, but I haven’t updated yet), the Torsion Field, and my new Plasma Healing Chamber.

Feels good, man.

1 Like

I am.

2 Likes

This :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

:slight_smile: :wink:

6 Likes