No results? Scars

I am currently aiming for my scars to be less noticeable and become closer to my skin color. These all come from laser mole removal procedures.
It’s been 3 months but I still can’t see any result.

I had huge results from height morphic fields though. However not from this one.

Videos I’m watching

(Last picture is older)

3 Likes

Suggestion: Your New Improved Skin

Pertinent Details

In an innovative approach, it triggers programmed cell death in scar tissues, reducing their appearance over time. Uniquely, this field goes a step further by remodeling collagen fibers in scar tissue to follow a normal, healthy pattern. Additionally, it activates collagenase production in areas of old scars and stretch marks, effectively removing excess collagen that contributes to their appearance. This activation is particularly effective when paired with the collagen fiber remodeling feature

Collagen remodeling and collagenase activation in scar tissue are groundbreaking features that address the root causes of scarring, rather than just its superficial symptoms. Collagen remodeling is crucial because scar tissue often forms in a disorganized manner, unlike the normal, aligned collagen fibers in healthy skin. By remodeling these fibers to follow a natural, healthy pattern, the field seeks to normalize the texture and appearance of the scar, making it less noticeable or raised. The remodeling allows for an easier scar removal through Collagenase enzyme.

Collagenase activation targets old scars and stretch marks by breaking down the excess collagen that contributes to their visible, uneven nature. Collagenase is an enzyme that specifically breaks down collagen, and its activation ensures that the scarred or stretched skin areas are actively improved from within. When combined, these two features offer a comprehensive approach to not just managing but reversing the appearance and texture of scars and stretch marks.

2 Likes

Sorry thought it was on YouTube lol. i think I’m going to listen to my current playlist for 2 months. Can’t afford morphic fields rn T.T

1 Like

add Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 2.0 to your playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQne51nvuVM

1 Like

Update

I know the light is quite different and plays a huge role in pictures. By the way, I am probabily going to have laser in these spots to speed the process. I think I am going to stick to these audios for at least one year. Scars are really hard to deal with

This is the most recent one… still probabily it’s just lighting. I also did use some dermarolling to help them flatten a bit

Idk

Sorry guys but it’s been 7 months and I don’t see any significant improvement.