No results

I got you.

What I take from my experiences is

1. Energy body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning (or Energetic Salt Cleanse), Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal do help so don’t give them up. I don’t necessarily listen all three in a day but I listen to them regularly.
  2. Loop the fields (way) beyond the recommendation, including the above. There are times where 3 loops just ain’t even close for me to feel the effects. There is a risk of being overloaded but in your case, any effect is better than no effect right.
  3. I tend to see SM fields as medicine, which means people react differently to fields, just like how we react differently to medicine; we can see that in testimonials here and YT. Also the fields may shine better when they deal with a direct or specific issue.
8 Likes

Okay this is out of context but why do I keep getting mention but without people mentioning me :sweat_smile: I thought someone mention me but I can’t see the messages

1 Like

Are you watching the topic?

2 Likes

Oh I see. :sweat_smile::joy: I never know about this option lol

1 Like

Another reason is that those people might be clicking the Reply link under your post (which is a “Reply to Post” link) rather than using the blue Reply button (which is a “Reply to Thread” link) at the bottom of the thread.

Your notification will have an icon at the beginning of the notification. If they’re replying to your post, you’ll see a left-facing arrow. If they’re mentioning you, you’ll see the @ sign. etc.

1 Like

From my experience, all change starts with increasing your self love, self worth and self esteem.

Because only when you deep down feel worthy of getting results, having your life changed and transformed beyond what society has indoctrinated into you, you will actually allow yourself on a subconscious level to have those changes.

The more worthy you feel and the more self love you have, the more effective the fields will work for you. At least, this has been this way for me and some friends.

Recommended daily Self Love stack (additionally to the Point of No Return Stack):

• The Archetype of Parental Love
  • Self Love and Acceptance
  • Regain your Innocence
  • Trauma Release and Healing
  • The Inner Pillar of Power
  • The Outlook Retrainer
  • Love Gratitude and Appreciation
  • Attract More Love Into Your Life
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Soul Core Energy Restoration (Gumroad)

Also recommended: My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter

16 Likes

My only goal right now is to feel the fields and get results from anything.

Thank you! I have tried that stack for quite some time. Might try again.

Interesting. I have not tried Brain regen. Read about it and it did not feel right for me but I should try it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi and thanks for a very good answer! I will try to explain my situation more. I am actually very fit. 190 cm tall and 90 kg. No visible body fat. So I have not tried any fat loss feilds or similar. In the beginning I tried out different fields just for fun. Then I started focusing on subconcious limits remover and a couple of fields for collagen and similar just to have something that should provide visible effects. Nothing. I later tried “For the sceptics” a few time but not even that worked for me. So then I ordered the course and really thought that was it. Have been going through the course twice now nad am still listening to “Body primer” and “Energy sensitivity” now and then but I just dont feel it. I have also tried the field for increased Testosterone as that also should be something you notice quite easy if it works.

So now I am trying with “Raise your vibration” from Dream, “Energy blockage remover” and Sub limits every day since summer.

Maybe I am not human? ;)

Forgot to mention that I also use “Ego dissolution” as well. I am a former athlete so I guess my ego could be in the way. I like winning…:)

Thanks man!
I have actually tried overdoing it as you say, but maybe I should focus on just the ones you mention. Worth a try! :) Thanks again!

1 Like

Me? Yes :)

Thanks! I do not feel that I have a problem of loving myself. I have tried these fields just to be on the safe side though haha.

You are human :wink:
I’ve written out all of your posts, and analyzed them.

From everything you have written, I conclude that your main goal is to increase energy sensitivity?

You write that you don’t get the effects of the fields.
what fields? collagen/skeptic/testosterone?

what effects did you want? in what sequence did you use these fields? how long did you listen to them? for collagen - did you change your diet?

you know, every detail is important in the analysis. It’s like with a medication–the doctor figures out every detail.

You write that you have been using the fields for 2 years. What exactly were your expectations 2 years ago? what criteria do you use to make that assessment?

yes…these are rhetorical questions. I hope they don’t confuse you. But sometimes it’s time to stop and start asking these kinds of questions.
With Captain’s fields, you need a clear long-term plan.

For example, the collagen field.
term: 6 months, twice a day, twice in a row.
In this plan, you adjust the diet and let another person monitor the results.
After 6 months, you do a comparison.

you know what I mean?

I have people with a pHD degree, and they can tell you for sure-all Captain’s Fields-work.

One more thing. personal recommendation:

it will help not only in energy sensitivity

3 Likes

Wow, I really appreciate your kindness! :)

Yes, the main goal is to feel and get results from fields. That seems to be the logical starting point. After that I hope that I can use fields like normal people and get results ;)

The fields I have mentioned have been examples. I have tried them for 2 weeks to perhaps 8 months. But I have never felt anything so I guess it was a useless excersize.

I hear you. So for example with the Testo field I am going to the gym and I work out hard. I do not feel a difference when I use the field compared to when I am not. Collagen was just a test. I did not change any routines. Live pretty healthy.

The star exersize sound very promising! Thank you, I will start that daily from now on. I do have a problem with visualization so I hope that does not f-ck up the whole thing. Also I get the feeling that this exersize should be done feet in the grass under clear sky, but I hope it works in my apartment as well?

I will start with the star exersize and only use the fields recommended by @Hunter: Energy body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning (or Energetic Salt Cleanse), Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal until I feel the fields.

Thank you once again!

5 Likes

no problem-if you have a problem with visualization.
Read the whole thread - you’ll find a lot of interesting tips and insights
You can do this exercise at home.

As for the gym and the additional complex of fields - we have excellent experts on this forum.
They will make you the best plan, and share their ideas
For example, the guy I would trust is @GoddessAndGodOfAll

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks! Will reach out once I get my “feel” for the fields

If you do not 100% get everything in life that you want all the time, then there is still work to do on one’s self worth. This is the main topic for 99.999% of the people on the planet. One can almost never have enough self love…

With an infinite amount of self-worth you would literally manifest everything that you ever want instantly. Since you have an issue with the field’s effectiveness, that means there is still work to do :wink:

= still a lot of work to do on you self-worth

3 Likes

Haha, ok. Not sure that it is possible to get 100 % of what you want all the time but sure, we can probably all work with self love more. Thanks!

1 Like