Noobie when it comes to servitors

Hi everyone. Before I start with my questions I want to thank every one of you for your support. (For those of you not aware it was on my “enough is enough with the toxic people” thread)

But anyways. Let’s get started. I have never used servitors ever. I keep seeing things like Light or Dark servitor. Apart from harming someone, why would one use a dark servitor? 99% of the time I will be using a light servitor What I do know is that as time goes on the servitor gets stronger. On top of that whatever name you give it you cannot be sharing it with anyone. From what I have read the more energy you give it the stronger it gets. Here are my questions below:

From my understanding servitors need to be fed as well, what do they feed off of?
Can we tell them to use sun for energy or something like that?
What is the lifespan of the typical servitor?
Can I use something like a penny as an object for servitor?
Do I have to carry the item or wear it with me for the servitor to be present with me?
Can I give my servitor the power to teleport anywhere I wish for any intention I set out? (I keep seeing things like people visualize their servitor as a dragon)
Can I use a fictional character as a servitor? (for example like a character from a video game that was made more than 10 years ago)
There are a lot of things we want in life, is it better to create a servitor to only be good at one thing or give them many abilities?
Correct me if I’m wrong here, you call the servitor by their name in your head and then out loud you say the rest?
How often should one communicate with the servitor?
How much rest should a servitor get?

I know some of these questions might seem dumb. Some of you here have heard and/or played the game Runescape. This is like me having 0 xp in summoning skill.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answers FBI. so when you mention predetermined appearance, is it ok to just change the color of their skin? Like for example a dragon is originally white but you make them black with the intention of making them a dark servitor? Do we have to draw them to?

1 Like

From the Energetic Addendum’s description:

Dark Servitor
It will be able to use a wide range of psychic combat abilities, would be able to create minor energy realms (for your own uses, energy storage etc) It would be able to protect you from lesser malicious entities. It would be able to cast spells on your behalf, can cast a wide range of darker magic forms including the Goetia along with the summoning and control of Demons (goetia type).

1 Like