Not a new member, but Hello

Hey guys,

Felt I should share a little message here.

I have decided to delete my old account, and start fresh.

Like so many of us, I’ve been through tremendous growth over the last years, and I felt that those old messages were no longer something I wanted to be attached to, and no longer what I’d like to bring to this community.

Thank you all for those epic (but intense) 3-4 years together, and I wish all of us very fruitful ones to come.

Ps: I pressed “enter” by mistake while I was writing a draft, before tuning in if this message is actually useful. Actually not so much, but now it is here :grin:

37 Likes

While I was reading on some post I suddenly found out that you deleted your account and felt a bit sad, thinking that maybe eventually my account would become anon345678 as well, now all is well. I also guess you will become ‘new’ user if the month.

4 Likes

Well I’m glad you’re not leaving-leaving, we would miss you!

Looking forward to meeting your acquaintance with your new name

5 Likes

Not sure I got you, do you mean sad because this adventure would come to and end?

If I were to leave all of a sudden, I’m pretty sure I would too :grin:

Thanks for the sweet words Jen, I really value your presence here too

6 Likes

Gold roses welcome
to the butterfly that is risen from the chrysalis!

6 Likes

No, what I meant was, I feel sad that great contributors like you lunamoon OM etc. would delete account for reasons that we do not know.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Boris @Borisju :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Borisju

No, wonder I got no response from (your old account anymore) our private messages.

Glad you’re back :pray:

2 Likes

Oh sorry about this man, before deciding to create a new account I took a few weeks break from the forum.

2 Likes

No worries, all good. :pray:

2 Likes

What’s up my dude. :beers:

1 Like