Not feeling lucky

I started listening to Sapien Medicine audios Mid December. I must agree many audios are working on some degree but not for luck and Wealth . Some luck/wealth related audios in my list are ‘Powerful good luck energy’ and ‘Probability and luck alteration ’ and ’ Wealth and abundance’. I listen to them along with few others. Most of the days i listen to them 2 times and some days only one time. I miss to listen quite rarely.

Honestly i dont see any benefits from wealth , Luck audios-

1. For luck - i contracted covid 19 disease today. I am one of 3000+ppl in 32 million population country. I consider this extremely unlucky to get this disease at this rate. Weren’t i am supposed to be lucky ?
    Worst thing was i was tested to be negative on first swab test. Then symptoms continue i had take 2nd test and found to be positive.
    Feels like i am super unlucky.

2. For wealth - Many expenditure recently and no gain in bank balance. Car broke down , medical expenditure and so on. But one positive was i had the mindset to set up a business and eager to get rich.

These are only 2 examples. Many i cant tell here.
I also listen to Subconscious Limit Dissolver.

Can anyone help to how make these audios work better.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Fam Buddy.
I think the main reason for not getting results is you are carrying junk energies in your system/Aura. These junk energies pile over on each other over time and you feel stuck/Negative/drowned in depression and in your case Unlucky. Offcourse you dont want junk energies in your system.
The best way to clear these energies is Using the Body/Aura cleaning in the morning for a month. It is from sapien’s other channel, here is a link https://youtu.be/5Wjd1baZkOY Use in the morning and do not use any fields before this as it will those energies as well. Read discription for more info.

For the wealth part use this stack.

• Energy blockage removal x1-2

• Ego dissolution x1

• Subconscious Limit Dissolver x2

• Love, gratitude and appreciation x2-3
    (above mentioned audios can enhance any Audio/stack if used before any audio)

• Abundance Mindset

• Million Dollar Empire Mindset

• Blessings for the Hearth and Home (Bountiful Harvest Album)

• Coincidence and Synchronicity (Bountiful Harvest Album)

• Luck and Probability (Bountiful Harvest Album)

• The Guided Path (Bountiful Harvest Album)

This is the basic advice i can give right now.
@uial @_OM could you guys give any advice ?

6 Likes

Million dollar Empire will greatly help with money mindset, You can read here Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

2 Likes

As more days go by the more I realize these two audios alone can make any person filled in abundance.

PLEASE USE IT.

As for the luck ‘not’ let’s take a different view on the matter and say you’re lucky you’ve allowed yourself to venture into these energy videos when a world around would prefer denying it till their last breath. Along with that cap has virus audios you can listen to so it can help you fight the virus. Many have shared how to go about it (search up virus stack)

I HIGHLY recommend to listen to

Ego dissolution
All-purpose Anxiety removal(trust, this would prevent your ego from freighting as it’s dying)
SLR
Abundance mindset
Millionaire mindset
Anything else you want here
Keep the night stack short

Best of ‘luck’ :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thank you guys , i will do follow the stack suggested. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

I think it’s a good stack, but @seeklight, why do you not include the attract wealth and prosperity track in these?
I think that’s a really good one in addition.

Vikkren, you can keep the luck ones in if you want, I have them in mind too.

You can add positive and negative planetary effevt fields 1x a day.

luck is tricky, because you don’t know what would have happened without listening.
Also, I think the luck fields work, but it usually manifests (for me) in small things. E.g. covid testing center is crowded usually, but when I went, I hardly had to wait; I get parking space when I want, arrived somewhere just in time etc.
If you need luck because of money, by all means keep listening, but concentrate on wealth audios.

2 Likes

How can i forget this Aggggrr lol
But thanks @MonkeyOwl
@Vikkren08 Dude add Attract wealth and prosperity too in here.

3 Likes

To prevent covid you should have been listening to the corona disruption field. My city alone has more than 600k cases. At one point there were 8k+ cases a day. During this time also I went out every single day in crowded parks and other areas. Still didn’t contract it.

2 Likes

General advice for improving results:

• When one is not noticing results, a small playlist size will yield more results.
    So you might reduce your playlist size if you’re listening to many fields.
  • Consistent listening to the same fields over a period of time can help.
  • One can try the short playlist recommended in the Point of No Return article as a stack for one month. This can help clear blockages.

For more effective stacks, one can follow this format:

There are more key posts about the Plasma fields and listening guidelines collected in the post below, which is kept updated with new posts.

5 Likes

Lucky sigil
strong text