Not getting results

Hey guys, bought the woven worlds contentment and new perspective audios to aid me in manifesting and removing subconscious blockages / limiting beliefs

I’ve been visualizing, affirming and talking with the field whilst they’re playing

Doesnt seem to have done anything remotely so far, anyone here had similar obstacles and overcame them ? And if so, how !

1 Like

I dont have much info but I get the feeling you don’t seem to understand how the fields work

with woven worlds audios all you need to do is listen really

same with subconscious limits removal Thanks to @WellBeing I realized I misinterpreted too

But I recommend adding Subconscious limits Removal to help with that

and i would say the same about new perspectives

let them do the work, if you wish to increase the effects the fields have upon you, then listen to Energy Blockage Removal two times before your playlist / usual audios you listen to

you can also look throughout the forum what other people do to enhance their results

I’m hearing a number of things going on here.

The first thing that struck me is that these fields you’ve selected aren’t necessarily my first choice for working with subconscious blockages / limiting beliefs. New Perspectives (both by description and by my experience) is more of a therapeutic field to use to rewire the brain after the subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs have been cleared. You see, when we have subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs, we tend to react in our habitual ways. Our habitual reactions then tend to exercise and build up neural pathways (much like our muscles build up when we exercise them). New Perspectives helps us to build different, more useful neural pathways once we’ve cleared the subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs which were causing our reactions.

That being said, you can add something like SLR or PONR (field or stacks) before your New Perspectives. That would be a powerful combination. Even still, depending on the strength of the blockages or beliefs you have, that combination could take longer than the mere month that Contentment has been available.

When a forum friend reports they’re not getting results, one of the first things I do is make sure I’m on the same page as they are by asking them how they are measuring results, how they know when they’re getting them, what specifically is going on with their experience, how energy sensitive or experienced with fields are they, etc.? What are you meaning when you say that “doesnt seem to have done anything remotely so far”? (I know what I might mean when I would say those words but I’m not you.) So, I’m going to ask these types of questions of you.

The Contentment field does help with manifestation but, until you clear your subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs, you’re doing a sort of unhelpful dance. You might take a few steps “forward” thanks to your Contentment field and then, when you’re not listening to your Contentment field, your subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs might take you a few more steps “back,” because subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs will get in the way of your manifestations.

So, given the little information that you’ve given us, if I had to give you An Answer Right Now, I’d say:

1. You might want to define your outcomes a little more clearly.
  2. These 2 fields aren’t the best fit for the intentions you stated in your OP, so you’ll need to supplement these 2 fields to get the results I’m guessing you want.
  3. You’re going to want to give it more than the 1 month that your OP implies you’ve been clearing your subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs, because they’ll affect your “results” from the Contentment field.
  4. I would start to look to how I’m feeling to gauge my “results” from the Contentment field. If I’m feeling “better” (even if my “better” looks like “a little less crappy”) then I would call that a “positive result” even if big bags of cash, super models and sports cars aren’t yet raining down on me.
7 Likes

Yes i did look

&
I did play the subconscious limits file for 2 months

As well as ego dissolution

I used the point of no return stack suggested in sapien’s blog last year for 2 months

My outcomes are well defined in the scenes in visualize

and Energy Blockage Removal? most fields work on your energy body and no results are mostly blockages, because fields do work

be consistent too, meditate, do pranayama breathing and other ‘spiritual’ practices

Blockages are mostly formed from subconscious limiting beliefs but, its included in the point of no return blog which i ran for 2 months

Help me to understand you here (because right now I’m not) so I can help you.

OK, great. Good for you. I’m missing the connection of that bit of information to this thread.

You see, that stack is for subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs. The thing that’s confusing me is in your OP you mentioned you wanted NP and Contentment to deal with your subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs. So, that says to me that your 2 months last year of PONR wasn’t enough, which wouldn’t be that unusual for some people. Plus you have a conscious belief that “fields don’t work for me.” (I’ve been reading your posts.) That’s going to get in the way of any field you use.

That’s great but you do realize that these words don’t tell me anything, right? They’re no help to me in understanding what’s going on for you with your fields. Are you saying “I’m not getting my stuff”? Is that what you’re meaning?

If that’s the case, what sort of “stuff” have you been visualizing? And I’m not trying or asking you to share private details. But if you’ve been visualizing “stuff” where you have a big gap between where you now are and where you want to be (like if you want to be the top footballer in the world but have never set foot on the field your entire life), these fields aren’t going to turn you into that with a mere month of listening (respect when you have subconscious blockages and limiting beliefs).

Now, it’s fine if you don’t want to answer questions or give us more information. That’s your right. I’ve already outlined some practical things above you can do without sharing anything more.

ugh, i keep misreading

sorry, i dont know what else to suggest

1 Like

Hey there, first of all to start things off i wanna mske it clear, i genuinely appreciate your intent to help me out here, and i am trying my best to answer what i can answer

Yeah ig i should mention i have used the vibrational series as well, my history makes me quite fucking upset as i keep spending money yet get no return for it

I started out thinking fields will work excellently and had no subconscious resistance to them and i only developed that belief after constant use and no results

I’ve been commanding, visualizing and feeling to the fields off feelings of already having what i desire whilst playing the fields for desires, examples - gaming laptop, watches etc. They are not that much out there for me.

And if fields can’t even get those needing like half a year to get such simple stuff i must be honest and say they are quite pathetically weak stuff, not really meaning to be rude or especially specifically at anyone but more at the tech.

I appreciate the effort thanks anyways

have you actually tried energy blockage removal?

1 Like