Not seeing results

So currently my list is

Energy block remover
Grey hair reversal
Any ageing
Detox (which I assumed would aid the anti ageing)
Abundance mindset
Attract love
Grounding

Like I said above, I’ve kept the detox in there with the idea that it would be beneficial to the anti ageing fields (but maybe I’m wrong). And the energy ones I thought were ok to add to any stack since they are not demanding any physical change as such.

Please let me know what you think and whether you still think this is excessive. I was trying to follow the advice on the stack recommendations post.

Many thanks.

You don’t need to combine Energy blockage removal along with grey hair and anti-aging. It is better to combine fields as per their type - Energy body and Physical body separately. Also detox can help right at the top before or after Energy fields stack - Energy blockage removal and anything else but together with other Physical fields.

I don’t know if grounding is going to help with the stack, it can be used separately.

Sorry that paragraph didn’t entirely make sense to me. Are you saying energy block removal is no good for the physical stack? I seem to be getting contradictory answers from different members of the forum. Someone else told me grounding field would be good to put at the end. So I’m a little confused. Can you try and clarify?

I am not saying energy blockage removal is not good with physical, I’m saying keep them separate, meaning play all the energy fields together and then all the physical fields.

I don’t know who suggested that but it depends on individual experience, also it would help to read what each field does and experiment.

Grounding removes excess energy, stress, worry etc. into the earth so why would anyone want to put that at the end of a stack unless one is spamming a field like 10-20x or unsure about what it does. If any it makes sense to put it at the beginning of a stack before energy work meaning using energy fields.

I agree you will get different inputs, you need to experiment what is working for you.

Ok. Thanks. I really appreciate your generous response.xx

1 Like

Hi thanks. To what end?