Not seeing results

Hi there. I’ve been listening to my stack of fields for around a month now 2-3 times daily. I’ve narrowed the stack down quite a bit so as not to overload. I don’t feel like there has been any change. Has anyone else experienced this but then started to see results after quite some time?

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. Physical changes, health matters and also mindset, goals etc can surely take much more than a month. Keep going :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m curious, how would you know if there was a change?

2 Likes

I’m the “I’ve listened to this field for one hundred million billion years, two siriometres and thousand grams and nothing happened! NOTHING!” member on this forum and let me tell you… it can take time. Lots of time. Make Ego Dissolution and SLR your best friends and keep going. You will eventually get results. Sometimes those results can also be very subtle so pay attention!

Check the How to Create Great Stacks thread if you haven’t already. It has helped me a lot.

7 Likes

Well I’d see it in the mirror!

Ok! Many thanks for this encouragement!!! I’ll keep going and try the ego dissolution.x

1 Like

Clearing audio (first thing in the morning), all blockage energy removal, SLD, Ego Dissolution, PONR stack, exorcism audio

2 Likes

I always start with energy blockage removal and finish with a grounding audio. Does this sound ok. I also have my tracks at a very low volume playing from my iPod speaker in my pocket. Does that sound ok?

It would have been helpful if you had listed out which fields. Anyway, first start with simple things which show results physically which will create the belief that these fields work. Because you may superficially think and believe these work because it is working for so many but deep down you could have some mental blocks.

So, using one field seeing the results gives you that confidence and stay away from negative reviews else you will set yourself up for failure.

If it still doesn’t work then you can come back giving the specifics, people can offer suggestions from their experience.

2 Likes

The kinds of changes that you would see in the mirror usually do need more than 1 month of use.

I, too, agree that the guidance we can offer is limited by not knowing your individual situation and the stack you’re using.

3 Likes

Our specular image is tricky. Anorexic women see themselves fat although they may be extremely skinny.

Better to ask someone else

2 Likes

I would recommend the following fields:

Point of No return
Soul Core
Navagraha Homam

2 Likes

I feel ya, I too recommend these mentioned fields.

And:

Thanks a lot for this. I will send my stack on this message so you can see it. So maybe I should just concentrate on one or two? The ones I am most keen to change are the grey hairs and general ageing.

As you can see I have an energy block remover to start and grounding to finish. Please let me know what you think.

I haven’t seen too many negative reviews but equally I don’t seem to be able to see many positive testimonials either other than in the YouTube comments. Would be nice to see some more elaborate testimonials but haven’t been able to find any yet.

Many thanks.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry the first image is wrong. That is the older stack before I modified it (in the latter two images I sent)

2 Likes

I’m going to suggest that this really isn’t a “stack,” but rather a variety of different fields for various different goals. So, rather than a focus towards a singular specific goals, your fields are scattered like shotgun pellets.

When we take the approach that you have taken, our results tend to be slower to come, particularly with the physical changes you’re wanting to see in your mirror.

Maybe you’d enjoy reading the advice of our How to Create Great Stacks thread that @onwards recommended to you. There’s great insights that will help you get the results you’re wanting.

2 Likes

np and yes it is better to start with less. You can follow this just once a day for two or three weeks:

• Subconscious Limits Remover (2x-3x)
  • Anti-aging (3x)
  • Grey hair (3x)

Once you see results, then you can make another small stack for another of your goals and play at some other time or switch with this stack, doing more is not going to be helpful. Body needs time to adjust and make changes.

Also you can expand your stack after a while there are other fields to promote anti-aging like DNA repair, Youth Recpature, and Senescent Cell Removal.

1 Like

Many thanks. Taken onboard xx

Ok yes many thanks. I understand. I’ve removed the scar tissue and metabolism ones. I did read the stack advice and I gathered from that, that it was ok to include as many ‘energy’ fields as ones like, ie abundance mindset etc. So I thought they’d be alright to include. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I also finished with a grounding field as recommended in the stack advice.x