Nothing Frivolous Bout it

Reaction time and accuracy based on the visuals, I was able to react faster and see the enemies head faster

4 Likes

I had some weird dream last night, saw myself walking. Crossing the street in HD a few other things in fact even saw @Maoshan_Wanderer not with an actual face but rather a body and his logo as a face :rofl:.

13 Likes

Haha… nice to have “virtually” met you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Same, same!

Funny cause in the dream you was low key cheering me on, didn’t want to make it too obvious neither of us did.

5 Likes

I think in real life, I am pretty low key… :smiling_imp:

Oh well, I would like to believe that but honestly, naaaw… I am always the joker at a party that likes to talk to everyone haha…

9 Likes

If the mood calls for it, yeah lol. I’m a bit unorthodox when it comes to programming. I’ll do a month of straight deadlift focus or clean & jerk as well lol.

1 Like

I did a clean shave everything to mimic those 80’s days :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Next one you’ll get a chest hair & beard pic!

2 Likes

kinky

2 Likes

I Dreamt ALLLLLLL night with @Maoshan_Wanderer as well hahahah

Why are you getting in our heads Mr wanderer???

:flushed::flushed::flushed::crazy_face::grimacing:

5 Likes

That’s a definition made me double up with laughter! :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh cool. It’s The Baron from The Cat Returns and Whisper of the Heart.

Nice.

12 Likes

Its purrrrrfect

9 Likes

You’re purrrrfekt!

6 Likes

Sapien Med I request you to please enable the comments on Youtube. Because people there used to update their results regularly and here hardly anyone does it.
People updating their results makes me more motivated to listen :confused:

4 Likes

YouTube disables the comments not sapien. (Music releases)

6 Likes

Why is youtube like that? :pensive:

It happens to all music releases not only sapien…

ok i understand, thank you.

PRP is amazing! Thank you Captain! :pray:

I woke up with nice, taut skin and not oily as usual. My hormonal zit is healing nicely and my pores are sooo tiny. It’s really as if I’ve gotten a facial. I’ll be a vampire in no time! Lol :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Yes whitin a day my face is rosy, moist and smooth. Especially round the eyes /cheekbones.

I’m such a sucker for beauty stuff.:wink:

11 Likes