Nothing Frivolous Bout it

1. (Platelet Rich Plasma with plasma light) This induces platelet creation and buildup, mainly in bones, muscle, tendons, joint and mildly around the rest of the body and organs. There are a host of benefits to this as it helps release growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces and super charge any recovery.

2. The dustasterided scalp. The places simulant of the chemical dutasteride topically on the scalp, this helps with hair recovery and reduces the storage and buildup of DHT in the scalp. Guys suffering from specific dht affected male pattern baldness have experienced fast and remarkable results sometimes. (it only targets the scalp, no effects elsewhere on body)

3. A combination of the old beard growth and ‘shiny and revitalized’ hair targeted to beard areas. (while i wrote ‘combination’, it is not the same as old audio, as everything has been reworked from the ground up) (the fields used)

4. Creatine Synthesis, this is natural process in your body, it induces the same function from start to finish in your body, presenting the creatine for your muscle growth and development.

5. Enhanced Visual Processing

This creates and develops the visual processing area and its connections to control areas and memories areas etc etc.

So in effect it helps to rewire your brain to give you control over visual memory. Perhaps you can develop a mild photographic memory from this, staggering HD dreams lol.

the potentials are quite a lot. It uses also electrical stimulation, nerve growth factor and BNDF to drive the growth and connections.

2-3 times per listen, with these i think the results are a lot faster so, be wary of that.

official description.

21 Likes

:flushed:

Even better than I thought, great idea to add connections to memory area. The extra mile

14 Likes

lol back to the dream i had a couple days ago @Maoshan_Wanderer

9 Likes

guys, I overdone it with the PRP and my elbow started bleeding under the skin. It’s not at all bad but you get me, don’t overdo it they are really strong

7 Likes

It is really strong. First time it kicked me hard because i looped it by mistake. Then next 3 days 3 times and all great i listened to it 4 times yesterday and woiiii felt it super strong again. So to me personally 3 times its good.

2 Likes

Creatine was designed to help you put on lean muscles while at the same time lose fat but then again, alot of fitness gurus say you cant go anabolic and catabolic at the same time. Since it’s the reason why bodybuilders bulk first and then cut afterwards. Creatine is probably the safest method or alternative to steroids. Although is that old knowledge or do we have new data on that now?

6 Likes

hope I havent done something stupid because I looped it for 10 hours and I am also dizzy

1 Like

get some solid heavy foods in.
yeh you really shouldn’t spam these fields. (this album specifically)

24 Likes

any more propable side effects?

1 Like

Nothing bad. All good :heart_eyes: i have a little sun mark i havent gotten rid off no matter what ugh

But its fading away with this just 4 days

I usually listen to it after dinner, now its my hobby to get up and run the the mirror and be all :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: look so fresh and younger and younger every day.

7 Likes

i dont think so,
but as your day progresses let me know how you are doing.

13 Likes

sure thing

I’m relieved you mentioned this. I thought it was just me. :relieved:

I put PRP on a stack of mostly mental fields and listened to it maybe around 5 times as I slept. I noticed some purpura on my arms and legs when I woke up yesterday. They’re the dot-like red spots which indicate bleeding under the skin. I also scratched an area near my right shoulder and it’s red.

Ahh, I’m sticking to the 2-3 times from now on. Lesson learned.

But at least my face is so nice, lol :star_struck:

11 Likes

Seems like it’s happening due to extreme blood circulation/regeneration.

3 Likes

True that

1 Like

So the prp would boost blood flow?

blood volume

1 Like

O ight sounds good thx g

1 Like

Creatine just helps your Body to store more Water inside your Muscles. It may appear as if you have gained lean muscle tissue but thats not the case (Still good for the looks tho). It also makes you slightly stronger which leads to slightly more intense workouts and thats where you get the nice benefits in the long run.

4 Likes

**PRP Bath or Plasma Combo 3 which would be more effective for treating hair loss?