Nothing Frivolous Bout it

Okay, ik it’s depending on the person, but in 2 weeks time, is it good to get a blood test to see whether the hormone/chemical level increased? Or should I leave for longer?

For what exactly?
Which field?
Do you have a previous baseline test for that “thing”?

3 Likes

The creatine synthesis field, I have been using since it came out like a week ago.

1 Like

Ok but you would need a pre use test for creatine to see if there was a change… See?

Have you used regular man made creatine before? To even compare results to previous use?

7 Likes

Nope, I am going to have a blood test result done soon. I have not purchased creatine in real life, I am using it solely for it’s cognitive benefits, but physical benefits wouldn’t be bad either. In regards to the blood test, how long should it be after the first blood test, to measure again?

You’d have to ask a doctor that. Don’t think creatine test is something they normally test for but I may be wrong.

But again if they say it’s 250 blood units …what will that mean to anyone???

Was it 400 before you started? 100? 10?

7 Likes

Hm yeah, it also depends on the person as well ig, some people will take 1 minute, others 1 month. So it is difficult to test this with appropriate measures.

Would probably be better to spend your money on something else. Determine the usefulness of the field by how you feel.

1 Like

My coach in college had us using creatine supplements. Didn’t need a blood test to know it was working :smirk:

2 Likes

Here’s my problem with this. Sure the effectiveness can be determined by how you feel, but in these kind of audios, it’s better to test scientifically. I say this because sometimes people may not have the awareness to notice slight differences in their mood or physical capability, like myself. When you test like this, there is a chance of error in your judgement ofc depending on the person. For example you could be listening to the dopamine audio, a few hours later you report being happy, how do you know this was caused by the audio or some other external factor? Unless the conditions are quite good, it is difficult to be certain. Whereas if you get a blood test done, along with your noticeable changes, you can be sure of the results.

The problem with that is that u dont have any baseline blood levels pre-dosage.

10 Likes

I said I was going to do it soon.

Ok so go test it. But you have to test it right.

If you want “proof”, then go read the Diabetes video on YouTube. Those people HAVE to test their blood several times a day.

Plenty of testimonials in those comments, but I have a feeling it won’t matter.
Why?
Because it’s not happening to you.

Who cares if someone else says something works if it doesn’t affect you, right??

13 Likes

It’s much more practical to just notice how you feel. It’ll save you lots of time and lots of money. If you must, just keep a journal of the fields you’re using each day and how you’re feeling each day. And anything else you deem relevant (food, sleep, etc)… you’ll probably get all the info you need and more for a fraction of the cost.

7 Likes

Yeah, Ik there is proof, I was just saying that in my own situation, I would like to test as well. If someone else says it works then great, they have got a good result, and I am happy for them; however, not everyone is built the same, everyone notices different things and has different chemistry, I just think that scientific tests, for fields such as hormonal or chemical boosters and a few more miscellaneous, are better, to confirm that they are working. As you know I am listening to Philip’s brain stack right? Let’s say I continue with my day to day life for a few months, I don’t use any test to see my results, rather I depict them based on my opinion and thought. For someone like me, if I don’t notice anything, I will most likely give up after a while, that is something I need to fix ik tell me about it, but if I use tests which are decently accurate, and I notice some slight change, which would be rather un-noticeable or biased by my own thought, I would be motivated to continue. So in response to your question @_OM it’s great other’s are getting results by testing, but I want to experiment and see if the same happens to me.

I agree with you, but some of the testing does not require payment, but for others I will use a journal or do something based on my feelings, like a spiritual audio or something.

In my opinion, if the stack is working you’ll be able to tell that it is. If you can’t tell any difference, is it worth doing?

In the case of where you may have just gotten used to the enhanced state, you could test it by stopping for a few days and see if there’s a drop-off. But again, journaling day-by-day will allow you to have that information trail you’re craving.

Either way, do what you think is best. You just may find your way gets tiring after a while :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah, I intend on doing what you called a drop off towards the end of my stack(s).

1 Like

Ok last I’m gonna say on this.
Creatine in particular works quickly…ie 1-2 weeks.

So buy some regular creatine from the store…work out… record results.

Take a week off.

Repeat process from audio for same period.
Easy.

There’s always a chance that creatine doesn’t give you huge results in any form …🤷

But this method of bro-science is what millions of people do every day to test results.

Simple and fast.

Ok. Done.

10 Likes

Okay sure, I do badminton, so I will use before then, or before like a test or something for the brain part as it increases brain energy usage efficiency. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes