Nothing Frivolous Bout it

Hey guys what would be the safest audios for bulking up quickly? Like the safest sarm audios or cardarine or something? I would appreciate it

Cycling the SARM audios

Find more answers under those threads

1 Like

Frequently Asked Questions

:question: What Are The Best SARMs For Bulking?

The best SARMs for bulking are going to be Ligandrol (LGD-4033), RAD 140 (Testolone), and YK-11. All of these SARMs are incredibly powerful when it comes to building muscle, increasing strength, and bulking up.

9 Likes

This question has been asked so many times! I’m sure it’ll be asked more even after I write this, but anyways…

Dream doesn’t need to write recommended listening time anymore because 95% of the time it’s the same thing, 2-3 times.

For the other 5% Dream makes sure to state you can use it as much as you need.

So if nothing is written in the description, you’re 100% safe to assume that you should stick to 2-3 times.

14 Likes

I’d just like to say that the music for this album is fantastic! :grinning:

6 Likes

I notice i dont lose any hair when i wash my hair compared to before when I listen to this before showering :slight_smile:

Before I’d lose a good 20-30 strands now i only see like 3-5

20 Likes

Anyone know what this means?

You shouldnt play fields more than 3 times a day.

2 Likes

Nope

What are solid heavy foods?

Carbs, proteins, nuts, healthy oils

4 Likes

It’s the most valuable thing you’ll ever buy for $4.5

4 Likes

edit:
originally what i wanted to get a gif from:

2 Likes

Im enjoying alot the home theater field :eye: , i will update more precissely in a few hours :)

5 Likes

Feeling this album is doing so muuuch more than what is understood so far :rocket::star2:

Dustarized is definitely working on the crown chakra, enhanced visual processing on OBE / lucid dreams, beard growth on emotional balancing, plasma blood on all body & spiritual fonctions, etc.

Thank you for that treat Captain :pray::heart:

8 Likes

?? Lol

4 Likes

Could be he has linked insufficient beard growth to a feeling of lesser-than, and his brain sends goody good signals to him whenever it feels the follicles being stimulated :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Yeah as well. When you look up about the Spiritual meaning of Beard, you guys will find that this is linked with compassion, tolerance, conscious decisions, spiritual energy, etc.

@anon46520955 don’t know if you can use it though hehe.
I’d say everything is safe with Captain, but well, I don’t want any responsibility if something wrong happen :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Yeah. It’s a big thing in the whole male human-being quantum makeup thingy.

2 Likes

Haha i think i might look for those results through other audios thank you. :joy::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice learning new stuff x

4 Likes

Btw guys I’ve stopped using the Dutasteride field after using it for a month now, as I’ve been encountering side effects like weight gain, impotence, decrease libido and ejaculation issues etc.

2 Likes