Nothing Frivolous Bout it

how, its only targeted to scalp

4 Likes

Have you changed your diet? Pretty sure it’s not this field as it only targets the scalp as josh said

You should listen to kidney regeneration, lymphatic effusion, luteinizing hormone and hair follicle hormone, erectile dysfunction treatment, and if you can you should buy urinary incontence on gumroad, blueprint of life too

You should listen to plasma every day too bro

4 Likes

Well obviously it’s not. I honestly wouldn’t say otherwise as I usually like majority of SM fields. I’m also not getting results from it either as I’m still crowning at the back.

People on here in the community who have used it, have showed pictures of ‘before and after’ results which don’t look any different to the ‘before’ photos. Either the field isn’t working effectively or the drug itself isn’t reliable long term due to the side effects (I have the common ones).

I don’t think there is a way to stop yourself from going bald because it’s all down to genes and changing your hormones which can all lead to side effects.

I haven’t changed my diet and I do listen to Plasma Light everyday.

Also which field is the hair follicle hormone?

I understand the erectile dysfunction treatment but what’s the other fields got to do with it?

Use the endocrine system rejuvenation lol, looks like your hormones are all over the place

Plus the antioxidants (not glutathione)

1 Like

Hair Growth Recovery 2.0 (not the Og or not the 3.0) is by far the best hair field compared to anything dream has released (in my opinion)

How does the hair growth recovery 2.0 work differently to the 3.0? This Dutasteride isn’t working for me and even some people on here. Tbh I wouldn’t like to take the drug itself…

Just trust me lol, all you want is end results right? Just use hair 2.0 along with endocrine and antioxidants and you will be set, be consistent with it, stick to only these for a while if hair is your main goal

2 Likes

You don’t need the drug to get your hair back man, don’t worry

1 Like

Just know that 2.0 is the best hair field there is lol

1 Like

Yh thanx man, I don’t really want to lose my hair. Which antioxidant are you referring to? Also link me the endocrine so I get the right one.

I heard that with the 3.0 that peoples hair started to fall out

3.0 is because of shedding, in 2.0 there will be shedding as well but for some reason the hair recovers faster with 2.0. I mentioned that the anti-oxidants is the one that’s NOT glutathione. There is only one endocrine rejuvenation but let me link it anyway.

Hair 2.0: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hair-growth-and-19363906
Anti-oxidants: https://www.patreon.com/posts/antioxidant-28232922
Endocrine System: https://www.patreon.com/posts/endocrine-system-29267323

3 Likes

Try to eat some brazil nuts too (if you can find them near you, otherwise it’s all good). Brazil nuts are the best nuts to thicken hair and help dandruff/thyroid issues, etc.

3 Likes

Why does the hair start shedding?

Dream mentioned that in order for the new hair to become thicker, the old ones have to shed (basically a recycling of hair)

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind advice Shivy.

I’ll probably blade my hair off or cut it very short and let it grow back while listening to 2.0 so the shedding doesn’t seem obvious to people.

Also btw does the ‘grey restoration’ field have an element in that is good for regrowing your hair back?

1 Like

O yeah for sure, totally forgot about that, the gray hair 2.0 has something called KROX20 which is potentially a powerful anti-balding element

1 Like

You don’t need to trim your hair or anything like that for 2.0, that’s what makes it better then 1.0 and 3.0, the shedding is barely noticeable and it works much faster

1 Like

Also the reason why I told you to include the antioxidants field is because it helps thicken existing hair…
“This formula works so that catalase is specifically targeted to mitochondria and hair follicles, activation of sirtuin1 gene and increasing its expression via Lamin A and Resveratrol and finally D-ribose for ATP restoration”

3 Likes