Nothing Frivolous Bout it

I use antioxidant field 2x as part of my stack anyway for depression and immune system issues but good to know that helps with hair quality.

Whats the Endocrine field useful for… Does it support hair growth? I do have the Eternity tag which helps with de-aging and youthfulness with the added bonus of maybe living up to 300 years lol

1 Like

Endocrine is important for hormone balance which is important for hair and other body issues

2 Likes

Realized a bit late that the new Bone Strengthener in combination with Platelet Rich Plasmsa could really be of use for quick weight gain

1 Like

how does platelet rich plasma help weight gain

edit: never mind, just read the description

A previous study linked weight gain and platelets together (higher the weight, higher platelet) so by equivalence quality, it’s the same way around :)

2 Likes

Also for people struggling with hair loss why not try the anti aging field?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Social General

is this creatine also for cognitive performance and fatigue? thanks in advance

How much time hair take to regrow , my hair from side has tinner now . Please if you know I’m using version hair 2

This might be the most receptive field for me. The album I mean, maybe it’s because of the music lol.

Basically, Creatine synthesis, beard growth, and visual processing all work fast and noticeably for me. My theory is that (besides that this field is strong asf) the music is so good (imo) that I’m willing/happy to just listen to it and the effect is just the bonus lol.

2 Likes

I agree completely with this! when i like the music of the field i’m more open to listen to it and i think that my subconscious relaxes more, so i’m more open to results.

1 Like

Some extra info:

ChatGPT Generated:

Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a medical treatment that involves drawing a small amount of the patient’s own blood, processing it to concentrate the platelets, and injecting it into the affected area. The process can be enhanced with the use of plasma light, which activates the platelets and further increases their concentration.

When injected into bones, muscles, tendons, and joints, PRP with plasma light has been shown to have a range of potential benefits, including:

1. Accelerated healing: PRP with plasma light can help to accelerate the healing process by promoting the growth of new cells and tissue.
  2. Reduced pain: PRP with plasma light can help to reduce pain and inflammation in the affected area by promoting healing and reducing swelling.
  3. Improved mobility: PRP with plasma light can help to improve joint function and mobility, making it easier to move and perform daily activities.
  4. Enhanced recovery: PRP with plasma light can help to enhance recovery from injuries and surgeries, reducing the time needed for recovery and rehabilitation.
  5. Reduced reliance on medication: PRP with plasma light may reduce the need for pain medication or other medications, reducing the risk of side effects and dependency.

While PRP with plasma light has shown promise in treating a range of conditions, more research is needed to fully understand its potential benefits and optimal use. It’s important to speak with a healthcare provider to determine if PRP with plasma light is a suitable treatment option for your specific condition.

Dutasteride is a medication that is used to treat hair loss in men, particularly male pattern baldness. It works by blocking the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone that is thought to contribute to hair loss.

When applied topically to the scalp, dutasteride can help to prevent further hair loss and promote the growth of new hair. Some potential benefits of using dutasteride for hair loss include:

1. Slowed hair loss: Dutasteride can help to slow or stop hair loss by blocking the activity of DHT, which is known to contribute to male pattern baldness.
  2. Improved hair density: Dutasteride may help to improve hair density, making hair appear thicker and fuller.
  3. Promotion of hair growth: Dutasteride can stimulate the growth of new hair follicles, potentially leading to increased hair growth and improved scalp coverage.
  4. Reduced inflammation: Dutasteride may help to reduce inflammation in the scalp, which can contribute to hair loss and other scalp conditions.
  5. Long-lasting effects: The effects of dutasteride can last for a long time, potentially providing lasting benefits for hair loss.

However, as with any medication, there are potential risks and side effects associated with the use of dutasteride. It’s important to speak with a healthcare provider to determine if dutasteride is a suitable treatment option for your specific condition, and to discuss any potential risks and side effects associated with its use.

Creatine synthesis is a natural process that occurs in the body, in which the amino acids arginine, glycine, and methionine are combined to produce creatine. Creatine is a molecule that is stored in the muscles and used to provide energy during physical activity.

The process of creatine synthesis primarily takes place in the liver and kidneys, but can also occur in other tissues in the body. Once creatine is synthesized, it is transported to the muscles, where it is stored as phosphocreatine. During periods of intense physical activity, phosphocreatine can be rapidly converted to ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the primary energy source for muscle contractions.

Supplemental creatine is a popular dietary supplement among athletes and fitness enthusiasts, as it has been shown to increase muscle strength, power, and endurance. However, it’s important to note that while creatine synthesis is a natural process in the body, supplementing with creatine may have potential side effects and should be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen results with the dutasteride scalp?