November 2022 Sale

I think there something wrong with Sapien Shop. I can’t purchase any of the product

Will look into that. As for rewards, doesn’t quite work well anymore so we will have to discontinue for the time being

3 Likes

A bit late but EnlightenedStates Advanced Fields are on a 30% sale until next tuesday. Code is: TIMEOFYEAR

22 Likes

can we get some of the gumroad uploads please?

if it would be possible :)))

like…umm

bacteria apocalypse :D

3 Likes

The Energy Course is also at a 25% discount (No code necessary)

13 Likes

why are you making everything look so tempting now haha

THANKS! :D

4 Likes

Just spoke to Cap on that yesterday and these should be coming real real soon. Next day or so.

That being said, a few will be discontinued.

10 Likes

96cd751421d7fa5c6458b01856db9c49_w200

6 Likes

Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products.

Got this in response to putting one of the pendants in the cart

1 Like

2 Likes

Mmm… which one?

1 Like

I tried two different pendants, the energy one and the fearlessness. Same message

should work now

3 Likes

I hope plasma brain makes it

Hello, Sam. It does not seem to having any discount for now…

1 Like

Teaspring does not accept the code yet

2 Likes

Yeah Teespring be glitching for me. Get to PayPal option it starts and it just quits. Tried straight Debit card got error.

1 Like

Can we get a few NFT’s minted? Like psychic Mastery.

Not on us. We’d love to have em minted asap but company that mints is having delays recently

4 Likes

I finally ran out of lame excuses and invested in The Eternal that I have really, really wanted since it’s release! Huge, Incredible Holiday Gift of Health from me to me!

Thank You Captain & SammyG for this generous November Sale! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes