November 2022 Sale

Trying to purchase an advanced field (Magnetism of Love) on ES website yet the shopping cart disappears after I add a field to my cart… tried numerous times now

1 Like

Are you on your phone?

3 Likes

Yeah I am

I still can’t purchase The Nestling. :cry:

I think it’s a common mistake that on the phone it doesn’t show the shopping card, rather you have to use a computer/laptop, or the computer version of the browser on the phone. - that works for me

4 Likes

Sales2022 promo code doesn’t work in Teespring.

4 Likes

No sale for Teespring as yet

Full Body Hair Removal, theanine, The Cold Laser Therapy, Visual Introspection, The Iron Gullet, The Prostaglandin Problems, The Intestinal Cleanser, Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer, Alpha-lipoic acid, GABA, Carboxytherapy, Urinary Incontinence are all back on the gumroad menu

teespring would be all caps
(its there now)

41 Likes

Charisma and glamour? Please I really want it

1 Like

Yesssirrrrr

THANK YOU

2 Likes

Try to bring back the highly requested smart stem cells (including plasma brain of youth).

If it’s due to the name, change it to “smart cells” simply. Maintain the forum link only, remove any description

4 Likes

Plasma Soaked Teeth would be very welcome as well :pray:t3:

No Apocalypse :cry:

2 Likes

Just bought this. I can’t wait to start it, there’s not a lot of things bothering me these days but my energy sensitivity is one of them 🥲

2 Likes

It is there already - Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

And where is this course?

edit: found it.

1 Like

On the Enlightened States site:

5 Likes

Strange I never even checked out the course content, would be very helpful than boring courses at work, probably the best $100 for a lifetime.

3 Likes

It is so insanely worth it

4 Likes

Thank you for the sale!

5 Likes

This would be amazing if possible!

2 Likes