Now the fashion is sunbathing without clothes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

It might. I think the Vitamin D audio would help more. And of course as mentioned already, could go right for the Test audio.

2 Likes

This is getting interesting, I didn’t think this topic would yield so many comments

I didn’t think people would sunbathe spread eagle in groups. Life is full of twists and turns…

1 Like

indeed

Cough

Are you still, in spite of (reminder):

(My favorite and most tragic quote of all times)

7 Likes

That only makes me more interested.

(Though I get why that may seem odd, and appreciate you pointing out that post to me, had not seen it)

4 Likes

Im looking for any little advantage haha I welcome all knowledge that can aide in performance enhancement

2 Likes

It’s not a replacement thought, adding something no matter the efficiency does improve the odds

I drink eggs for the hormonal content in yolks, but just because I got the test audio doesn’t mean Im going to stop drinking eggs in high quantities

I do a lot of things every day is what I’m saying and i feel I can do more

2 Likes

Yeah all good, in no ways am I trying to fix some thing that is already perfect haha

1 Like

In defense of Mr. Bicep, and perhaps misunderstanding how the fields work…

I think it would make sense to sun / tan in addition to using a testosterone field. My understanding (again not sure if I am thinking about fields right) is that that would stimulate testosterone production. Now, in order to produce testosterone, the body needs building blocks for the testosterone itself as well as whatever communicators and carriers are involved in the chain reaction that results in production.

To my understanding, one of those building blocks is Vitamin D. Not sure exactly where it fits, but I think your body is going to be using more the more testosterone it tries to make. So, give it more fuel. Get it more sun (or light fields or D fields).

2 Likes

You also need the energetic resources. Your body runs on electrical current, and if you don’t have enough, the factory can’t product the hormones even if it has all the materials. That’s Dr. Jerry Tennant 101 right there.

So, you’re right, there’s just another factor to add in.

1 Like

You know, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now, because I’ve read Chi Gong masters swear that Chi isn’t electricity. And I’ve seen video where they generate and move chi around, and electrical equipment doesn’t read anything even though it’s apparent the masters are moving energy about.

I don’t think Jing is electricity either after my experiments with the advanced healing tag & a Dr. Tennant biomodulator, but I honestly don’t know what it is. Like, scientifically, what are these energies in the body? I don’t think they’re electrical currents/negative ionization/etc., but what are they?

Well, I proposed that the missing ingredient was electrical energy, but you suggested to use the internal alchemy audios as a replacement. I’ve tried them, but it feels different that direct electrical energy stimulation, so I’m wondering if you know something I don’t. Maybe I’m not communicating clearly…

That’s the point I was trying to make that OM also misunderstood. You got solar panels in your skin - sun = electricity for people. Every cell in your body requires electricity to function properly, -25mV for normal operation, -50mV for repair or replication.

If you’re low on energy, the cell goes into standby mode, where it just kinda does nothing waiting for enough energy to come in. So, low energy in your hormone production cells means they’re in standby mode, making little to no gogo juice.

1 Like

Didn’t misunderstand… I’m Understanding something you’re still not seeing that I brought up to you a loooong time ago now.
Like I said, carry on.
No need to keep bringing me up when I’ve left the convo.

ahem…see…doing that weird energy thing again… even now… don’t see it?
That’s ok.

2 Likes

I was thinking about listening to test as well while sun bathing, I’ll ofcourse be running every single field known to boost testosterone as well, wouldn’t be me if I didn’t lol

I was thinking tanning a good 45 minutes every day, and like 5 minutes complete bathing at the end, I will be running a playlist while I tan (won’t include photosynthesis or superhuman mutant as I listen to that first thing waking up).
I was planning on tanning every day for a good week or two either ways to get darker for progress pics so I don’t see no harm in trying something that can benefit me by 1% (a 1% benefit to me means everything, the amount of 1% benefit things I do in a day add up quite a lot)

Ill see the truth soon lol

1 Like

I’m taking us on a tangent, but since you brought up the subject of listening to all the testosterone as you can…

The last week or two I have dropped the testosterone booster, maybe doing it once a day on off-days, at most. Why? I couldn’t help myself and have been using most of the SARMs plus some AAS binaurals from another creator. Those plus the testosterone + hgh boosting in the workout fields (which I’m using 1-2 a day, 5 days a week) seemed like it possibly would be more than my androgen receptors can slurp up as is.

Is that sound thinking, or you still think more the merrier?

1 Like

If you’ve been using most of the SARMS yeah your test is probably low, I was experiencing some effects like that too but Im pushing through it for another week or two because I have to (not because I want to)

How long have you been cycling SARMS for?

Also idk what that other creator is, so I can’t speak on it lol

I would personally keep the test field to combat low test symptoms (idk if that’s the best idea though but I would assume so if you’re continuing SARMS and aren’t on a post cycle therapy regime)

Either ways you should still supplement with the kidney and adrenal field, endocrine system rejuvenation, politics of the body, and the hair follicle hormone field

You reminded me of this @_OM

2 Likes