Nullify and amplify astrological effects dogtags

Hey there! I don’t have the tags but I usually listen to the audios. The one I listen the most is definitely the nullify one.

5 Likes

There’s a beautiful take by an Indian Mystic Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. He says pain will keep coming but it is our choice whether we suffer or not.

1 Like

Makes sense.

1 Like

Hey there, mind sharing your experience with these tracks? Just added them in my morning stack. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello! They are part of my daily listens too. My experience overall is pretty positive as for me (and as been stated) it is like a protection bubble. I notice myself being the observer of my own life. It’s hard to put in words… lol like given a determined astrological energy that I acknowledge in a day as events, people, the outcome given the circumstances is always the best possible.

The feeling of burden being lifted is pretty palpable too.

It’s a good addition to your stack for sure! :)

2 Likes

Worth it.

2 Likes

Best thing is that we need to listen to it only once in 24h.

4 Likes

Yes friend, certainly. Just a simple thing to do and with a profound effect. Not to mention to all the astrology geeks so to speak (like myself lol) who even do anticipate - in their head - some transits by planets… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So you think it’s better to use nullify and amplify tags together?

2 Likes

They would be a great combination!! /or you can use one during the day and the other at night.

10 Likes

Share your experience if you own and wear daily
Nullify+amplify astrological effects tags items
Wearing them already for past 4 months

1 Like

You didn’t experience any change, subtle or obvious?

1 Like

I do it harder to explain like I used to chant beej mantras but now I stopped because I figured out that different hindu beej sounds actually nullify planets but with this I don’t have to it’s natural
Sometimes people around me get into this vibe like the lady’s like if you’d be chanting kleem sound for few days non stop but with this those moments come naturally without chanting so I’m noticing that more and on certain hours of the day experiencing healing when certain planets are closer but it’s automated so I just go with the flow I feel like it works on everything because it’s nullifying effects of negative planets and amplifying positive so the fields are very broad I just created thread :thread: to see if anyone else has the tags and what they noticed

I do notice randomly like I bought new trash can for kitchen and then I noticed it’s name is nine stars lol
I m randomly coming across with things connected to stars universe and astrology so in those random situations I know that field is working it like gives you hints I love it those are only tags I wear

2 Likes