Nullify and amplify astrological effects dogtags

So first question,
Are they coming back?

Second question,
Nullify is like dodging what life brings you that’s bad for you, going through it with less intensity or directing the effects that way that you learn your lessons without consequences of let’s say bad habits ,wrong relationships and so on?

Third question,
Amplify is like having the more intensive blessings from the good aspects of yours,in your persona or from external circumstances?

3 Likes

I’ll tag @Star aka one of the pro astrologers of the forum. I’m tempted to tag Lunamoon, Chandu and Atreides too (the latter is quite experienced with these tags).

1. I hope so. Not for myself (I stick with the audios) but for many others who would benefit from the tag form of these fields.

2. I believe in astrology, but not really in terms of predefined events. More as tendencies, dominant personality traits, patterns… likely to influence actions and events.

I have a messy birth chart (tropical, sidereal… in all of them). This includes fixed stars from other constellations: there’s for example one mega famous star which is about to explode “in the middle of my chart” lol, if I may say so… I mean, it’s in a critical position in my chart and even before knowing it, I was feeling it through some of my emotions, etc.

Whatever. So I use the Nullify to calm the pressure of those folks on my way to handle things.

1. Yes, for example, I have Chiron (aka the Wounded Healer… an important one for psychologists, especially “Jungian ones”) in a quite nice position. The Amplify audio allows me to get more into this Chironic ability, while dealing with people who come to therapy.

I don’t know if what I wrote makes sense but… ;)))

8 Likes

I made sense about Chiron and amplify on the persona aspect, but the nullify not so much as I wanna know if you get the lessons without the pain. I want the lessons and want no interference if there is pain then I wanna feel it.

2 Likes

Hello @Bronyraur and all, thanks for the mention.

For the first question I can’t respond. But as far as the second I see it precisely as an eraser tool. Meaning all the negative aspects in your chart and by transits will be nullified. It is a blessing that is allowed to those who reach those tools by worthiness… as all the other Dreams audios btw. It works in a way that what was brought here as your natal sky signature-chart is eased. You go through the events of your day without the negative influence of a predominant square with two key planets for you in you personal chart, for example. And the negative fuel that would be added to those circumstances or relationship is not added this way for instance. The same happens for example to “bad” planets or configurations in health houses or ascendant that could affect ones health and wellness. The hypothesis are endless, really.

The same goes to those gifts or positive astrological configurations you are born with. With the amplifier audio those talents, easiness and gifts are truly magnified and it can have a big impact in all areas of your life. Including crushing obstacles, because the confidence aspect for sure will increase.

These are just my two cents. But I’ll add too that there is no such thing as a bad or good birth chart. In essence what we have are energies and tools for knowing ourselves and always improve our life. Astrology is just one way to do this. :)

14 Likes

Oye (or “Uffda”, as MattoidFranion would say), the pain is still here bro, rest assured :)) I can guarantee you.

The good part is just that it doesn’t stop you anymore. It’s not like “I won’t do it because I’ll suffer boohoo”. No, it’s acceptance but without slave mentality either.

Star will explain better, I saw her typing :)

Edit: my post sounded like one of Samurai’s :))

Star has explained better, as I imagined. Thanks @Star :dizzy:

5 Likes

That’s a pertinent point @anon96557306 , tbh. But I think that there’s a point at which we can learn our lessons through consciousness and not solely through pain. Although honestly, in 3D there’s no real escape to it completely, still.

8 Likes

Thank you @Star and @Bronyraur.

Lol yes you sounded like samurai.

@Star alright, I wanted to know if the lessons of this life are affected as I heard it is a karms nullifier don’t want to wear it my whole life and learn nothing.As you said we can learn those things through consciousness but is it the same? That’s what I wanna know. To go through the problem see the solutions and not go through it again.

3 Likes

@anon96557306 Well, in my opinion it is not a karma nullifier in that sense in which you pass through life not getting the full evolution that a lesson learned through pain would give you. See we are still our birth chart in the sense of the unique energies our soul choose to embrace in the precise second of our first breath. It’s not all set in stone, but still there are different ways to express the same energy in the material world. So this tag might took off the burden of bad aspects still, you learn your things, and yes you feel the pain if you have to. In fact there’s my experience with the audio too.

It’s a matter of choice to learn and evolve with our life lessons.

11 Likes

Imagine you want to add two more fields to a playlist along with Nullify and amplify astrological effects, which ones would be great to put in?

2 Likes

Depends on your goal, I guess. I personally add the Conjunction of Spheres album and The Star Being Experience sometimes.

5 Likes

I meant what other fields can be added of similar topic

My answer was about this topic. We are talking about reducing and/or increasing effects, right? Or dealing with retros, chart alignments, etc. The Star Being is a bonus option in order not to treat planets and stars as scumbags (excuse my French) and have some empathy ;p

4 Likes

I listened to the nullify/amplify audios from Patreon for just 3 weeks and they are truly, scarily potent, the effects are rapid in my experience.

Yes, you’re right. I encountered one adversity after another and it felt suspenseful, tense but the solutions came, some in a day or two, and some in a week or so.

6 Likes

Did adversity come from listening to Nullify?

1 Like

Yes, it will accelerate and/or precipitate the manifestation and surfacing of unpleasant circumstances/events/people which you need to face in this lifetime. That’s only my perspective.

2 Likes

Perfectly put. I feel that way too about life events and overall interactions.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

I personally like the nullify one Im testing and wearing nullify tag only and like day is just chill and smooth like your out of space but when I weared nullify with amply I think it’s too much my root chakra would over heat and I’d get sweaty between legs :joy: I hate that but I’ve been wearing nullify and it’s like I’m in a different dimantion in my own world like I move in noticed almost sometimes like I’m invisible

2 Likes

I have both and I like the nullify. Over the amplify
I tried wearing both but I think it’s too strong like energy either is super up or super down.
I feel like when I wear only nullify field it works super good But when I have both it gets confused in my aura between nullifying and amplifying

2 Likes

I like both the tags! They compliment each other beautifully. I neglected them for a bit till @_OM nudged me and encouraged me to use these fields more as they bring about subtle but profound changes all over.

11 Likes