Pray for me

5 Likes

Will give it a try, nothing to loose ha :smiley:

5 Likes

:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Hey man, I understand things are tough right now and I am hoping for the best for you (sorry I dont pray for strangers, but my hope for the best for everyone knows no bounds!)

My suggestion may seem different from others but I think there are some root problems that likely need to be addressed. I see you are mostly looking for a method to help out your “luck”, which is totally understandable. However, might I suggest there is more going on here?

For example, I have a feeling there is some internal resistance to your current situation, and perhaps resistance to how you view yourself. If you view yourself as “unlucky”, “not worthy” or “inadequate” a large amount of the time, this can be a reason you are not seeing the results you desire.

It’s hard to hear but you need to focus on the positives. Acknowledge your blessings and fortunes you have, dont revel in self-pity (I know it is easy and even encouraged to a certain extent in western culture).

The more time you spend feeling sorry for yourself the worse you are going to feel and the less likely you are to actually get any change done in your life. I know this is vague advice, but sometimes that is what is needed to start the road to recovery.

So I guess I would say just take a deep breath, look at the situation you are in objectively. Understand the blessings you have and truly thank “god/universe/you/etc” for having it. (if you are having trouble thinking of things, start with the Sun and Earth. Be thankful for existence). Look at what you desire and find a means of achieving it that are within your grasps.

But whatever you do, dont resist the present moment. You are where you are for a reason, it was meant to be. There are people way worse off than you and way better off than you. You can spend all day counting what you dont have or you can spend it being appreciative and grateful for what you do have. I vastly prefer the latter as this is what has lead to lasting change in my own life.

oh and this may help with the desperation. Hoping for the best for you

9 Likes

I was referring to this

lol perfect…cause if we go to that thread and look a couple posts up we see this. (among a ton of other positive testimonials :roll_eyes:)

So yeah… you focused on the seemingly “negative” and that’s all you remembered…

Shocker! Life has some up and downs and stuff you have to “work out” before you can proceed…

That’s not a “negative” …that’s called HEALING!

To repeat

4 Likes

Yes, but contextualized to this topic it sounds different, in my opinion.

Yes, cause you’re the one it taking out of context!!! and inserting here.

This same theme keeps running thru these threads…

You read it out of context…saw what most people would see as a POSITIVE.
Ie…“yeah.i had to go thru some shit to fix my issues but they were all resolved quickly”
and somehow interpreted it as a “negative”

That’s how I read it… and how I think most people would interpret as.

It was a positive testimonial (again in a SLEW of OTHER positive testimonials) that said the field worked! and quickly!

You went out of your way to tell @josh and indirectly @chimpanzee that “something bad would happen” because you MIS-READ the intentions of skyhigh’s testimonial

My Goodness.

I think if we took a poll of everyone on the planet…
They would surely exchange a few days or weeks of “uncomfortable” healing for a resolution to their problems that has been plaguing them for years.

Again, you do this alot. So this isn’t the first time I’ve seen you do this.
But it’s not constructive to the people like @chimpanzee who are looking for solid advice on how to resolve their problems.
(Hint, when you post other “producers” that experienced users would qualify as “mumbo jumbo” you lose credibility there too).

@chimpanzee is free to take your advice…
I just don’t think it’s based on a very informed opinion at this point :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

No it’s not like that, your situation seems different to me. As far as I know, I try to direct people on the solutions that I perceive suitable, then of course I can be wrong, that’s all.

:roll_eyes: Whatever man/woman.

You’ve been doing it since you got here.

And as always, you can recommend whatever you want but when you go OUT Of YOUR WAY to tell someone like @josh that their recommendation is no good, (especially when it WAS a good recommendation ) then I think it’s YOU who should do the self-introspection.

I’m sure the “_OM haters™” will be along shortly to tell me I’m the one being a bully or whatever … :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You are free to think what you want, do as you like

Sadly, you don’t live by the same principle earlier in this thread when you “confidently” told Josh his suggestion was wrong…

When it was you who appears to be wrong…

So yeah…

Keep writing back…

2 Likes

I don’t see either, but it’s not important right now, because what matters to me is to help chimpanzee.

Then stop recommending crap producers in every thread…let’s start there, shall we?

And I love the implication that you think the rest of us are NOT trying to help chimpanzee…
But please go on…

2 Likes

Yes, at the same time as the lowering of your ego :wink:

lol knew the projecting would start soon

Try again…

3 Likes

I’d like to add that the functions of the 2 planetary audios go way deeper than their brief descriptions when I used them for just 3 weeks. In fact, their effects still lingered for about a month after I stopped listening to them since I have to listen to many audios daily and I still have to attend to other matters afternoons up to late evenings.

I learned a lot from using them like there is individual karma, good and bad, which you cannot avoid for one’s growth, evolution. Also, you have to see the big picture, think short-term catastrophes and long-term benefits. The challenges you face may be exhausting, stressful but these audios can increase your adversity quotient, you become more courageous, confident in life. What does not kill you makes you stronger and you accomplish a lot more in life since fears are greatly reduced and even banished. Again, I think these are 2 of the best Sapien audios. Just my opinion. :grinning:

12 Likes

Thank you for additional commentary @skyhigh
Apologies! don’t know why i was calling you beltloop :slight_smile:
(I’ll edit the above)

Ok!.. so anyone who sees this as “negative” is surely not reading the same as most people understand ‘words’…

Again. Thank you for clarifiying!

6 Likes

Hi, i didnt meant litteraly to pray for me, in my country when someone says pray for me it means im fucked :slight_smile:. I typed that in self pity way, i was feeling that day. You are right about inner resistance, i feel there is some, but maybe not for particulary for luck, i think it is for finding jobs. Will try the become whole field. Thanks for recommendation

3 Likes

Just want to wish you all the best of positive outcomes in your life, man! :pray:

I understand, it can be difficult to be in that sort of place at times.

The mindset audios (Abundance Mindset and Million Dollar Mindset) can help reprogram and remove patterns of resistance or self sabotage in a relatively short time as well.

So perhaps keep listening to them along with the many helpful suggestions in this thread.
(and the Emotional Release field as needed to help release stuck or stagnant emotions and patterns)

Edit: You can also try adding Love, Gratitude and Appreciation at the beginning of any playlist, after Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal.

That is a very underrated field which can do quite a lot.

As Sammy from the Sapien team put it in an article about changing one’s life when one is feeling stuck at a ‘low’ point:

1. Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed. This audio is very underrated as it works to put us in a mind state of abundance of the self. Abundance of having what you want, being what you want and getting what you want. As mentioned before, we get stuck in these negative mind states because of repetitive thinking patterns. Such thinking patterns perpetuate the innate beliefs that ‘I am not enough,’ ‘I don’t have enough,’ and so forth so you end up always feeling a bit of emptiness. You end up not feeling whole. Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole…

So your mind and the universe will follow by attracting more of what you want. Those thoughts such as ‘ I am not good enough’ are also directions for your mind to continue making you feel like you are not good enough. We get what we put out. When you think ‘I am good enough,’ the mind will begin to make you feel like you are good enough. From this state, you can easily build up your character and do so much more. Now, I know it’s very difficult to just believe in these things but these audios will make this easier over time.

Something that will also help tremendously is; While listening, think of things that you are grateful for. Grateful you are alive, grateful you have money, grateful you are who you are, ect … Find things you are actually grateful for and then the things you should be grateful for. At first it may be had to make yourself believe these things but over time if you keep with it and you can accomplish anything.

Love, Gratitude and Appreciation (Energetically Programmed Audio)

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better

You might find the article of help as well.

I’m confident things will begin to get better for you in your life over time! Let us know how you’re going if you like.

This is a wonderful community with many supportive members and helpful perspectives. (awesome to see that in the Sapien family throughout this thread!)

So if you’ve got any questions or things you want to discuss, please feel welcome to post here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

8 Likes