Nullify and amplify astrological effects dogtags

Depends on your goal, I guess. I personally add the Conjunction of Spheres album and The Star Being Experience sometimes.

5 Likes

I meant what other fields can be added of similar topic

My answer was about this topic. We are talking about reducing and/or increasing effects, right? Or dealing with retros, chart alignments, etc. The Star Being is a bonus option in order not to treat planets and stars as scumbags (excuse my French) and have some empathy ;p

4 Likes

I listened to the nullify/amplify audios from Patreon for just 3 weeks and they are truly, scarily potent, the effects are rapid in my experience.

Yes, you’re right. I encountered one adversity after another and it felt suspenseful, tense but the solutions came, some in a day or two, and some in a week or so.

6 Likes

Did adversity come from listening to Nullify?

1 Like

Yes, it will accelerate and/or precipitate the manifestation and surfacing of unpleasant circumstances/events/people which you need to face in this lifetime. That’s only my perspective.

2 Likes

Perfectly put. I feel that way too about life events and overall interactions.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

I personally like the nullify one Im testing and wearing nullify tag only and like day is just chill and smooth like your out of space but when I weared nullify with amply I think it’s too much my root chakra would over heat and I’d get sweaty between legs :joy: I hate that but I’ve been wearing nullify and it’s like I’m in a different dimantion in my own world like I move in noticed almost sometimes like I’m invisible

2 Likes

I have both and I like the nullify. Over the amplify
I tried wearing both but I think it’s too strong like energy either is super up or super down.
I feel like when I wear only nullify field it works super good But when I have both it gets confused in my aura between nullifying and amplifying

2 Likes

I like both the tags! They compliment each other beautifully. I neglected them for a bit till @_OM nudged me and encouraged me to use these fields more as they bring about subtle but profound changes all over.

11 Likes

Hey there! I don’t have the tags but I usually listen to the audios. The one I listen the most is definitely the nullify one.

5 Likes

There’s a beautiful take by an Indian Mystic Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. He says pain will keep coming but it is our choice whether we suffer or not.

1 Like

Makes sense.

1 Like

Hey there, mind sharing your experience with these tracks? Just added them in my morning stack. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello! They are part of my daily listens too. My experience overall is pretty positive as for me (and as been stated) it is like a protection bubble. I notice myself being the observer of my own life. It’s hard to put in words… lol like given a determined astrological energy that I acknowledge in a day as events, people, the outcome given the circumstances is always the best possible.

The feeling of burden being lifted is pretty palpable too.

It’s a good addition to your stack for sure! :)

2 Likes

Worth it.

2 Likes

Best thing is that we need to listen to it only once in 24h.

4 Likes

Yes friend, certainly. Just a simple thing to do and with a profound effect. Not to mention to all the astrology geeks so to speak (like myself lol) who even do anticipate - in their head - some transits by planets… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So you think it’s better to use nullify and amplify tags together?

2 Likes