Numerology related question with DOB

I know this is a bit personal but I thought here is a place knowledgeable individuals can shine their light on the matter.

I read the following post on a FB group. The person replying is the admin and is seen as a knowledgeable and with integrity by others. (I removed names for being respectful)

I have two 8’s in my date of birth. When I read really applies to me… and my life. Like 100% of it. And I am puzzled if this is real or not and if just a number in your date of birth causes such a big influence in your life. And if its true how do I remedy/handle this?

Or is it just a coincidence and what this person wrote is true for me out of the blue?

1 Like

youre a double 8! I get all my numeology info from gg33.

8 is basically the number of karma, money and power

2 Likes

double eights - tselitili of the highest order (after 35 years). But it is important to reveal your abilities gradually. You need to take your life very seriously. They are given very great abilities and therefore are punished faster and more painfully for any offense.

2 Likes

Birth number and life path number are the most important things, for the birthdate in the post both are 8. It is not going to be an easy life. Life is never easy for anyone but what is worse under the influence of Saturn is that you will be forced to confront sorrow at every point in life, made to think all the time why your life is so painful and filled with sorrow, forced to stay melancholic most of the time. There is no way out except to accept your fate and work tirelessly for the good of society and serve others like a servant.

It is unfortunate that people associate 8 with money and power which is true for only 1 in few or few hundred millions. Only suggestion is don’t fall prey to the victim mindset and read more about numerology, it won’t help you.

2 Likes

Well obviously with astrology fields. But also, one could say…even with them, it is what it is.

But they’d change the scenario quite a bit. All we can do is live our lives and do our best.

I think conceptual conglomerate would help, along with ascension fields, and soul continuum, and similar fields. A harder life is either wasted, or you grow more. So…raher than focusing on the external part (which can be helped and the fields for it are amazing and getting better too), focus on your inner growth.

It will probably be a balance of both.

Also I don’t know how numerology works, but I think your name matters? So maybe we could get a field to change our name energetically? A field that combines astrology and the name change (or other aspects of numerology).

An astro+numerology field would probably be top. That is…if there is anything to this numerology thing that wouldn’t be addressed by existing fields.

1 Like

Saturn is not always bad. I mean he is a cold planet. But he shows some good too. If you’re having lot of influence because of Shani. It still need to be checked whether it’s good or bad according to your own chart. Saturn behave and give exactly written in your chart.

3 Likes

Thank you guys.

Well to be honest I am in the dark with astrology and I don’t know what I need, where to start. Maybe at this time I was to become aware of this so that I can build on this information at a later time. For now all seems difficult to comprehend and thus have no clue how to act on this.

2 Likes

Well… to be honest I have been thinking of buying this whole bundle Full Planetary Healing and Development from PU and be done with it but still don’t know if this is what I am supposed to do for this :grimacing:

1 Like

I don’t mean this to sound disrespectful. Sincere question.

I understand an astrology based on the relative position of celestial bodies can be proposed. In a common sense approach, I can’t really credit numbers as having a logical consistency that works within an astrological framework. The position of astrological bodies stands apart from us, but we determine how we count things. We could use a base 6 system and then 8 would disappear, but presumably our doing so wouldn’t make those with previous DOB 8s any luckier.

Is the idea that 8s in the birthdays are just a kind of signaling from an otherwise hidden reality? So if it’s not numbers, then humans would used to convey are we suggesting the below the surface meaning of our birthdate that is not otherwise covered one’s chart? Is that the implicit assumption?

1 Like

Using numerology can help but the way it works isn’t fixed like jyothi does.

Numerology is more of general reasoning of certain lines and year of your prediction. Astrology is more complex. I’m not talking about western astrology here.

But generally if you want to look at what is affecting you, you should see what kind of planetary peroid that is bothering you the most.

We can’t really judge because it is 8 and saturn doing the wrong thing here…Saturn can be a blessing too. But the way he shows that is different than any other planet. Saturn nature is cold. He is like a teacher that most children dislike. A teacher who never smile or laugh. Saturn nature always like that. But that doesn’t mean by number 8. You will live miserably…

That’s like saying if you are Capricorn lagna and you will live horribly just because you are controlled by saturn.

Capricorn control by saturn. So he is supposed to be good with you. But even when you are Capricorn ascendant. This doesn’t mean you will be easy dealing with certain things either… it’s a complex thing to examine.

We as humans running the time of that even after our death. And everything also running that too.

Everything need to be calculated. Your lagna lord. Where it place. What affecting it affecting that position. What degree it falls in. On and on
.it has a degree.

If you want to really know what kind of difficulty someone has to go through in this life. See if in your chart. The pitra dosh exist or not and what degree it is…

If it high enough. Yes that individual will have to suffer in this lifetime. Doesn’t matter what remedies that individual do. It need to pay that karmic lesson.

The way you pay it either someone get injured. Sudden accident that cause that individual losing their body part or whatever that is. But the degree needs to be checked.

It is a complex thing to calculate. To determine the outcome of each of these planetary

So we can’t really say as example. If you are a manglik person. Then you will be doomed for relationship. This is wrong. And most people who know about astrology scared of being manglik or having manglik partner.

Actually being a manglik is a blessing. Lord Ram himself is a manglik God.

There are many doshas. Everyone has degree of for example kaalsrap dosh. This is rahu ketu. This kind of dosha has a degree too. But should people be scared of it? No. But then again it is depend on what degree it is. Even with highest kaalsrap dosh. It can bless individual with things too.

3 Likes

Thank you for the insights!
All these are new to me and I am glad I have a starting point!

Yea. It need to be checked. Sometimes it’s not saturn at all doing all the shit that happens in life.

Can’t really blame saturn. Jupiter is a benefic planet but Jupiter can act malefic too. A functional malefic in fact. So all bad stuff not because of saturn. It all depends on individual charts

2 Likes