Nyx, the Night

:eight_pointed_black_star::crescent_moon: :black_heart:

1 Like

hmmm,

Perhaps it is finally time to have that Nyx audio ready ;)

:candle: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Someone just bumped the thread with a notification and, for some reason I was curious to read through the description after all that time

The last words grabbed my attention, a rewind into a piece of a memory, having just spent a few days in the presence of Nyx… feeling this vast space of the universe taking over, again and again. The grand Void of existence spreading through the vessels of the mind. The uncertainty of what is going on, yet the heart is opening up and expanding…

There was no words to put the process of Creation into. No words to accommodate such Love…

I used to swear by the combination of Hekate and Nyx, together these two Goddesses (one really) have changed up my life in ways that guarded me and shook me towards change– equally.

But these days I have been connecting with Nyx + Aphrodite together… And this is… Another level. I didn’t know that when we said “Nyx, her Kypris” that in fact, that was actually Aphrodite :)

Nyx, in her birth of Love, Eros, has birthed a closer, ever darker, and ever lighter… Great Goddess of Love… Aphrodite.

In my most recent experience, Nyx and Aphrodite have shown me sides of them that certainly know how to dispel the shadows, face what needs be like it is nothing, and warm up your being with the most divine love all at the same time.
I asked for it. I knew what I was getting into.
But I had never put it into experience before.

Cast the shadows away. Bring the Light and bring in the Love… In all its sides :)

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is exactly my combo :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

There you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Really? Never thought about it at all! For some reason my combo has always been Hekate and Nyx, or Horus and Nyx. I have never deciphered the latter, but Horus and Nyx have the strangest of affection. And Hekate… God. She shakes the ground. With Nyx, They build Empires back up!

But Aphrodite and Nyx?? Something new just unlocked!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist :wine_glass::black_heart::black_heart:

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::candle::candle:

1 Like

1 Like

Crystals associated with Nyx: