Obronka, The Protector

Obronka is a powerful Servitor, (you are the size of his little finger) Focused on one goal - to protect you from all negative interactions - Obronka is like a silent but powerful and strong guardian who watches over your peace. He is a loyal defender who will always be by your side, regardless of the circumstances. His presence will strengthen your security in the face of physical threats, unpleasant random situations, verbal and physical aggression, as well as negative influences from other people . Obronka acts discreetly, but effectively, creating an invisible barrier around you that reflects all bad intentions, preserves your well-being, commands respect, and deters people and entities unfriendly to you. At work or in everyday life, Obronka filters negative energies from the environment, leaving you in a state of peace and focus, senses bad intentions directed towards you and neutralizes them before they can touch you. His power is like a shield that absorbs negative energies and transforms them into neutral vibrations. Thanks to him, you can feel safe, knowing that you have a reliable and devoted guardian by your side, who will not allow anything to disturb your harmony and peace of mind. He is a wonderful loyal friend who will do everything in his power to give you the strength to face the challenges of the outside world.

A more detailed description in the link :)

13 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods

I like it.

Some questions:

• Could there be problems if I have OBRONKA and other servitors or shields/protections? Can work together?

• Obronka has active skills working in the background and automatically) and passive skills (I ask for them directly)?

• Can I print the mandala and does it work if I have it in my pocket?

• Can it work AUTOMATICALLY in the background and take action if there are problems or I have to ask for things? (I have problems connecting to servitors and fields, I am not sensitive to energy).

• Is OBRONKA available in the PATREON store?

Thank you.

:smiley::+1:

4 Likes

They can work together without problems

Yes

Yes

He acts automatically

Yes

Thanks to you!

3 Likes

Can we ask Obronka to protect are dearones ?.

What happened if by any chance person is not anymore Patreon member will Obronka will still work if is downloaded ? Thank you

1 Like

Sure :)

Only works when your subscription is active. That’s why I put him in the store.

Thanks to you!

3 Likes

If we buy on gumroad we can share it with the family ?

1 Like

Yeah sure, no problem

1 Like

@aTouchOfTheGods

Will there be more servitors to buy in the PATREON store?

A servitor for attraction, attracting women. With the skills, personality, energy, magnetism, charisma, social skills, etc. of Casanova, Don Juan, etc. For example.

Thank you.

:smiley::smiley::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Asked the most basic questions about servitors. There are so many resources here and elsewhere that would cover this.

But even more so, its like you didn’t read or understand the description.

If you develop these, the questions wouldn’t have even occured.

Then why ask for more servitors if you have trouble connecting or understanding them?

Please be respectful of creators, their time and choice of creations.

2 Likes

On a personal note, I’m very grateful for Obronka, the Protector.

When I was younger I used to think that I would probably need a bodyguard in order to do some of things I wanted without interruption or being bothered. Even today, developing in this world, there are people in real life that could be much better aware of energetic boundaries, and simply how they interact with one another.

Most of the description feels perfect to me. Exactly what I would have needed and much more.
I feel a lot freer from past constraints.

Perfect.

Part of me feels that I would have spent some time figuring this stuff out and learning how to better communicate personal boundaries/space, protection, and not participating in any unnecessary negativity. Another part of me is that I can learn all this specifically much better with Obronka.
And really, the focus could shift toward removing/transforming any inner work that is needed, in better responding toward external reality.

I keep saying thank you and I especially am.
Continuous gratitude :pray:

3 Likes

so if I have noisy and annoying neighbors, does this help me?

2 Likes

Sure, there will be more, but for now Ill not make an attraction one, at least not soon.

Thanks to you for enjoying the fields and servitors, Im glad that Obronka is helping you :D

Yeah he can help

4 Likes

This will be one of next instabuys definitely!

Thank you for this @aTouchOfTheGods ! Much needed and appreciated.

3 Likes

The servitor is amazinig.
He really cares even when something random bothers You.
I had an unexpected visit and felt super unconfortablle.
I asked Obronka to politely exlplain to my neighbour to go away lol.
I like the neighbour but i hate unexpected visits.
He is usually anoying and its hard to get rid of him :sweat_smile:
Guees what’ lol he left within few minutes.
My dad was so surprised that’ he even asked me after he left " what’s wrong with him :flushed:" lol :joy:

9 Likes

Is it possible @aTouchOfTheGods to have Obronka connected to us no matter if we carry mandala or not ?

I didn’t have mandala on me yesterday , I talk to Obronka to protect me and space where I am .

Truly all day I was relaxed and felted good also at night to .

3 Likes

No, is not necessary. You can carry it if is hard to you to create a connection, but he is always by your side.

4 Likes

I bought it this morning, and I have a question: Is the connection immediate or does it take time?

1 Like

Yes, insta connection.

2 Likes

Asking as some creators in the past reported this as true.

Printing multiple mandalas of Obronka will divide the servitor’s effectiveness on the mandala you are carrying with you at the moment?

3 Likes