Offering: Totemic Talna by Ritualis

I’ve been playing with some ideas to get a lower price item available for the community to add fields to as needed that still holds to the quality standards that Ritualis demands. Still working out a silver totem design that I can keep under $55, which will likely end up something like a coin or token.

That said, I’ve recently allied with a dear friend of mine and begun training her in the Tabernam to create objects and do basic energetic imbuement. We spoke last night and it turns out she has extensive experience tying Mala prayer bead strands with premium quality silk thread. It also happens that I have a decade of direct access to high grade, quality materials…

In old Norse the word for beaded string or string of beads such as a rosary or mala would be “Talna-band”, abbreviated to “Talna”.

We’d like to curate Totemic Talna with particular stones, metals, and formulations to hold fields well. Our hope is to keep the majority of them at $55, though there would of course be premium options. This feels like a great way to expand Ritualis’ offerings to include more items you can field yourself with Dreamweaver’s NFTs or otherwise.

Raven is a practicing Death Doula and Death Sovereignty Guide. She’s been rapidly picking up the basic skills of my work and brings in additional capabilities that make her a unique and powerful addition to the team.

I’ll share a personal example for you: this is Mexican green obsidian. I get these beads when I am there directly from a family of obsidian cutters. They also supply my black mirrors and other artifacts and obsidian items. These are tied with particular bead patterns and knot patterns to amplify relevant energetic fields, in this case protection, defense against evil, cleansing of the Heart Chakra, and protection.

Raven retied my beads with 100% silk cord and a steel finish bead. Significant improvement

If there’s interest in this we’ll get more of these going.

Currently we have been focusing on protection:

• Mexican Green Obsidian
  • Malachite
  • Bronze/Brass

We will also be making custom glyph/sigil beads and Raven is rapidly learning ancient Mayan which we’ll bring into the mix.

Curious your thoughts!

19 Likes

Sounds amazing man will deffo be interested and I know a friend who will be as well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great. We’ll make a few and get them set up.

You CAN attach fields to anything. Our origins are in sticks and random rocks holding wards and spells. But it doesn’t compare to the higher quality materials, especially when crafted by someone who is holding a field for that item.

1 Like

Awesome, do you plan to have 108 beads in the mala?

4 Likes

Fair question. Not all sacred bead traditions include 108, and to your point we’ll rename this sector of Ritualis something other than mala to not get it confused.

That said, we can definitely do a full 108 mala, though I’ll have to see what the price mark ends up for those.

The primary objective at this point is single strand wrist strands to use as anchor objects for Dream’s fields.

3 Likes

We’re aiming to be back in Mexico this Autumn, and will be able to visit my connections for local sacred stones.

I’ll also be restocking my tagua nut palm ivory beads soon too via a friend in Ecuador.

2 Likes

i’m interested in this :point_up_2: . So i am confused as are you able to embed Captains NFT and audios fields into these Totemic. Or is that something Captain has to do once we buy the items

1 Like

Could be done by Dreamweaver or could be done on your own with an NFT or I believe via certain Guilds?

The thing I am trying to address with these Beaded Totemic items is providing a high quality item for a much lower price than I usually do, so people have an option that doesn’t require buying garbage off of amazon. The cheap metal trinkets on amazon WILL work, but the higher end materials make a big difference in my experience.

However, the Death Doula already worked up a protection bead from ancient bronze for one of the prototypes, so we’ll be doing some hybrid upgrades on these as well. Photos soon.

4 Likes

Will you be offering pendants for the Guild Servitors

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Generally speaking the Guild leader will need to fill out this form: Community Totems

From there I need an initial purchase of 3, after which the rest can be ordered as needed in batches. If it’s something the Guild wants in stock available, we can work that out but ideally I am producing them on demand so I’m not carrying inventory for too many items.

We’ll be calling these Totemic Talna-band or Talna for short, for the old Norse word ‘talna-band’ meaning “string of beads, usually glass, such as a rosary”.

First sample is a Malachite And Mexican Green Obsidian on garnet-red silk cord with a protection bead from ancient bronze at the center. I haven’t imbued it yet but it will have similar energetics to my protection daggers. This one is a men’s large, 8" diameter.

With the forged bronze bead we may not be able to stick to the $55 target, but will add some bead-only Talna at that price mark.

Also on the plan are Right of Passage Death Talna for Death Sovereignty, but I will get more clarity on what this means exactly from the Death Doula.

6 Likes

Definitely interested!
Materials, Mayan, Silk Thread, Ritualis,…among many other qualities described.

The Mexican Green Obsidian looks great! Curious how the Mayan will tie in with the Norse too

1 Like

I have been wildly surprised at how much these two cultures blend energetically. My background is largely Norse, obviously, but Raven’s (the Death Doula) seems to be more Maya. I might have done some past lives there also, a LOT of synchronicity in Mexico.

Regardless, we’ve been tracking through the same systems I use (shape power, material energetics, color theory, etc) with my usual work in the Mayan side and there’s way more overlap than I expected.

We’re playing with a few things in the Tabernam right now but so far I expect it to all blend very smoothly.

Will get a lot more Mexican Green obsidian when I’m back down there this fall, it seems the world is running the chaos script again, and protection will be more essential than usual for a bit.

2 Likes

And yes, the Mexican green obsidian is one of my favorites in this class of stone. Have had a lot of success with 2nd and 3rd chakra protection as well as emotional body support. Plus, the beads look like they have whole green galaxies inside of them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve kind of been mesmerized looking at them. Even from the photos you can tell the high quality is there.

Looking forward to it!

Definitely. I’ll see if I can get my camera to play nice for a macro shot. They’re quite unique in the obsidian world.

A lot of fun to go get them. The obsidian cutting families get a kick out of gringo viking guy wandering in with decent spanish asking for the obsidian the brujos desire. :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow thank you for sharing :star_struck:

With the macro shot can get more of a sense of the depth and potency. Loving the darker tones.

1 Like

Some updates:

Here are some samples of the full Mala strands Raven was making prior to joining Ritualis. Same methodology (hence why I love working with her) in that she hand sources materials as best she can, prioritizing real/natural, ethical, organic, and quality.

In this case these are just samples, but we wanted to show you a bit of what is possible at minimum. The intention is to create the quintessential Ritualis artifacts to go onto these (metal beads, charms, and additions) but if someone wanted a particular symbol (such as this mudra charm) we can make it happen.

Also a note: Raven has bee doing her Malas with a hoop-catch at the middle so they can be put on like a necklace or wrapped around the wrist and fastened. If for any reason you don’t want this when you order, let me know so we can skip it.

Range in price for Totemic Talna is somewhere from $55 for the single strand bracelets into the thousands if you want a lot of highly custom work, but that said, I want to keep these as accessible as possible. Remember though: the additions are for the energetic benefits, aesthetic benefits, and personal preference. You can attach your fields to any of these. That said if we know what you want to use it for, we can tailor it to that purpose.

One thing we’ve been discussing is a general “amplifier” Talna. Sort of a non-partisan amplification in case you want to switch fields out. These general amplifiers will likely need to include rutilated quartz, smokey quartz, rainbow or gold sheen obsidian, and star sapphires if we can find them in bead form. That said we’ll be aiming for the most effective option at the desired target price.

Stay tuned, ask questions, excited to expand this!

2 Likes

The dark beads in this image certainly looks like mini-universes with several Galaxy Super Clusters visible as bright white dots.

1 Like