Official Astral Travel Thread

@anon25711007
For now this is an experimentation and only 5 people have been chosen to pursue the researchs

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be patiently waiting here for it (:

1 Like

You and me both. Everyone else seems to be busy.

3 Likes

I found this study. Iā€™m not sure if all of this was included in the old Lucid Dreaming field or not. But, this can be guidance for the getting out of body portion of the field:

The present single-case study examined functional brain imaging patterns in a participant that reported being able, at will, to produce somatosensory sensations that are experienced as her body moving outside the boundaries of her physical body all the while remaining aware of her unmoving physical body. We found that the brain functional changes associated with the reported extra-corporeal experience (ECE) were different than those observed in motor imagery. Activations were mainly left-sided and involved the left supplementary motor area and supramarginal and posterior superior temporal gyri, the last two overlapping with the temporal parietal junction that has been associated with out-of-body experiences. The cerebellum also showed activation that is consistent with the participantā€™s report of the impression of movement during the ECE. There was also left middle and superior orbital frontal gyri activity, regions often associated with action monitoring. The results suggest that the ECE reported here represents an unusual type of kinesthetic imagery.

3 Likes

Just discovered that thread yesterday, I thought it was private :grin:
Caught up with it (special kudos to @Gnosticmedic27, @JAAJ, @anon44876465, @Beast).

Weā€™ve got such an EXCITING opportunity and weā€™re quite slacking and being disorganized.

[ā€¦]

Soā€¦ first things fist:

ā€¦

Remember, Dreamy is basically a magician :mage:

If we provide clear requests, backed on research and our own experience, he can build ANYTHING.
We can create all together a new MYTHIC release, or at least something close to it.

So, we pick the topic that would build that Astral combo:
(1) Getting out of Body
(2) :slightly_smiling_face:
(3) :upside_down_face:
(4) :wink:

Everyone of us that care about it can chip in.
The consensus can be done days from now when weā€™ll have a significant amount of data, ideas, etc.

Then, once weā€™ve identified a topic we truly care about: we do our research on it, share our ideas, our experiments and experiences, co-create together, etc.

While being slightly serious, staying concise and respectful of each other readā€™s time (ā€œtldrā€).

The more fun & effort we put into it, while staying organized, the better the output will be.

Remember, with proper support, Captain can literally do anything :pray:

12 Likes

Collective offer so far (v3) - updated as we go

(1) Getting Out of Body
(2) Emotional Mastery & Integration
(3) Place in the Astral to meet & grow up
(4) Master the Out of Body / Lucid Dreaming Experience

ā€“

What it would require (to complete and clean up)

(1) Getting out of Body

• Relax the Body & Mind: Chakra Stimulation, Automated Pranayama, Belly breather, Spa Day, Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend
  • Meditation Field : Theta/Delta + Ego Dissolution + SLR
  • God-Helmet applied to OBE: stimulation of the Parietal lobe and other brain areas known for OBE
  • Enhanced Visual Processing
  • Armor of Light & Glory / The Navigator of Awe /
  • Essence of mantra Klim Krishnaya Govindaya Gopijana Vallabhaya Swaha
  • Amygdala field
  • Divine Will
  • Mstate Iridium + Mstate rhodium for Dream Recall/Lucidity
  • Automated Yoga Nidra & OBE exercices
  • Schumann Resonance
  • ā€¦

(2) Emotional Mastery & Integration

• Emotional Mastery Protocol
  • Emotional Release
  • Empathic Shielding
  • Soul Restoration (Heart Storage) / Healer primer (possibly)
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity (possibly): could help with letting go of the intellect as this happens at the being level.
  • Automated Satori
  • FOE Servitor to protect us while Astral traveling?
  • ā€¦

(3) Place in the Astral to meet & grow up

• Building a place in the astral where we can all meet, experiment & learn together, meet Masters, have pre-packaged experiences to grow up fast : like they do with Hemi-Sync or better with Tomā€™s recent Park (Fyi, I was there when he introduced it for the first time over an immersive, due to our requests and the great group we had. I am not able to ā€œphaseā€ myself but the experience from other participants were incredible)
  • From one of the few spiritual teaching I follow (ā€œCosmic Intelligenceā€), once we are able to phase/OBE using the vibration of the ā€œbutterflyā€ or ā€œwhite doveā€, we can go a place called the ā€œTemple of Silenceā€.
    Which is supposedly a room in the Astral prepared by Christ beings for the Aquarius Era, as a transition center towards Celestial realms (a throne there, the fountain of youth, the cosmic hospital, the tree of knowledge, other light beings to assist us and prepare us, etc.) and more learning.
  • Light & Vibrational Guidance / Intercession
  • ā€¦

(4) Master the Out of Body / Lucid Dreaming Experience (same thing btw guys) (TBC)

• Downloading experience from OBE Masters (Tom Campbell, Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, Jurgen Ziewe, etc.), as this was done with Capital Governance
  • Mindset field: such as the Unbreakable or the Navigator of Awe, but for Astral Travel.
  • Light & Vibration Guidance / Intercession field
  • ā€¦

19 Likes

Well I guess we agree then because this is almost identical to what I posted a couple days ago in this thread. I like the Automated Yoga Nidra idea too.
:arrow_down: Incase some missed it in the mess of a thread:

Well this is what Iā€™ve come up with. Anyone else (in the group of 5) have anything?

Relax body: Muscle Massage from Spa days

Chakra stimulation: all 7 at once, and if possible specific liver chakra stimulation as itā€™s very important for detaching from body

Amygdala subfield for fear of leaving body

Gather energy + breathing exercise (4,6,4)+ lower brainwaves:
Automated Pranayama + Meditation audio (between delta and theta)

Stimulation of Parietal Cortex + Ego Dissolution + intention to detach from body

Maybe Enhanced Visual Processing for astral sight

For protection in the astral plane- Armor of Light and Glory and/or Shielding Protection + maybe Essence of mantra Klim Krishnaya Govindaya Gopijana Vallabhaya Swaha

Mstate Iridium + Mstate rhodium for Dream Recall/Lucidity in astral plane. I say this because of this:

ā€œIridium works best with Monatomic Rhodium, assisting each other as they work to help with mental acuity and neural processes; Iridium helps the upward flow of energy through the spinal column, whereas Rhodium helps the downward flow. When used together and in balance, they have been known to bring about increased clarity, focus, and balance to the flow of energy. The increased clarity will also bring about vivid dreams, and youā€™ll most likely be able to recall them better, too!

I agree that some can be taken out possibly. I like @anon32464289 list

I know this is supposed to be only the 5 of us that won, but everyone is quiet.

5 Likes

Love love love all this too! Thank you @anon32464289
Definitely think Light and Vibrational Guidance + Intercession + Navigator of Awe + God Helmet OBE portion are indispensable.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone

Astral travel is something I have heard of in the past and would always think hmm that sounds very interesting maybe one day I will look into it a bit more. I have absolutely no knowledge on this topic and it goes without saying that I also have absolutely no experiences either.

In my life before I take on a project I like to first do research. Itā€™s just the way I operate. I want to know everything beforehand so that I am prepared and have some sort of idea of what I should expect and how I should react. Yes getting out of the body should be the first step I should be researching and practicing but what if I am one of those lucky ones who have a successful OBE on their first try then what? I wouldnā€™t have a foggiest clue what to do next and that is something I donā€™t like, I donā€™t like not being prepared. Now I know that I canā€™t be prepared for everything because I really have no idea what will happen but I do want and need more information before I will even attempt anything. I am also hesitant on what suggestions to make to others until I myself have at least looked into it a bit more and once I resonate with it I will then put it out there for others to maybe try out for themselves. Just a little back story as to why I havenā€™t yet posted anything.

I am more auditory and visually inclined and so I have spent the past week looking on YouTube to see if there are any good teachers out there. Boy oh boy YouTube sure has some weird and wonderful videos on this topic. Some I found interesting and others as soon as I opened them they were almost immediately closed. I need to relate to the person talking, they need to make sense, then need to hook me from the get go.

Below are some of the videos that I enjoyed watching and feel comfortable in sharing them with you. I hope you too will enjoy watching them and hopefully they help you to learn more about this interesting topic.

Luis Minero is someone I came across as someone who knew what he was talking about. Luis is an instructor at IAC (International Academy of Consciousness). I like this organisation, they have a YouTube channel and when I have more time I intend to watch more of their videos. They also have a website and on their website they offer a course which sounds interesting but is super-duper expensive!!! $650 expensive! :astonished: Maybe our Captain can create an audio that would be similar to what a participant of their course would learn. Thatā€™s if he resonates with the course itself and with the studies they have done.

This is part 1 of 3 videos

He also does a Q&A afterwards

This video is a webinar by one of the IAC instructors. Lots of info in this webinar.

On the International Academy of Consciousness YouTube channel they have shorter videos on:

• Does what you eat affect your energy and the quality of your astral projections?
  • 7 things you need to master the Astral Projection
  • Lucid Dreams: What actually are they?
  • Vibrational State: precursor of the astral travel

I havenā€™t yet watched any of the short videos I listed above except to say that I liked how they started off when I clicked on them. I am just listing them in case any of you would like to watch them too. I will be going on leave in 3 weeksā€™ time and will then have more time on my hands to do more research and to watch them.

With regards to what audios to listen to before, during or after well hmm that is not very easy for me to do. Someone asked me the other day ā€œhow is such and such audio affecting you?ā€ and I couldnā€™t give them a clear answer because I listen to so many audios and I know they are all working their magic and affecting me collectively. It was like the person had asked ā€œfrom the salad you have just eaten how do you feel the tomato or lettuce is affecting you? Well Ummm letā€™s see :thinking: hmm I donā€™t know! :woman_shrugging: All I can say is that I feel great, I feel healthy and I like the salad, I find it very nutritional. (I hope my analogy makes sense :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:). Yesterday at work I noticed that I was finding short cuts to make my workload shorter. I found myself thinking ā€œwhy donā€™t you try this instead?ā€ Now, I have been using this computer program for 2.5 years and have never thought to do it differently but lately I have been coming up with what I think to be some smart moves and ideas. :wink: This change in thinking could be because I am listening to Plasma Protocol 2 or it could be because I wear the Cognitive Enhancement field or it could be because I listen to Brain regeneration while Iā€™m asleep or it could be because of an amazing audio called Pure Heart Coherence. I strongly suspect it is because of this beauty and at the same time acknowledge that all the others are contributing in their own way too.

@Gnosticmedic27 the audios you have suggested sound good to me. @anon32464289 thanks for the great suggestions, I enjoyed reading your posts.

We are all about to embark on an exciting adventure and I am looking forward to experiencing my first astral travel. Okay I shouldnā€™t get ahead of myself, first I need to learn how to get out of my body :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

Could I also respectively request a separate thread for just the 5 of us. Where we can chat and share ideas and info amongst ourselves and where Dream, OM, Moashan and Sam can tutor and guide us. It can be open for others to see or private. I like this thread but I feel that a lot of good info will fall through the cracks

8 Likes

The Astral

1 Like

Hey, Jenny! Iā€™m glad you joined us. I will definitely look into the IAC and videos you sent! Itā€™s okay that you donā€™t know much about the topic or have much experience. Now is the opportunity to learn. We all will grow together!

1 Like

Totally relate with this. Short term I can feel them individually as Iā€™m using them. But, long term effects I canā€™t attribute to this or that audio- usually.

3 Likes

I shared my suggestions early in the thread but then I accidentally deleted it.
ā€¢ Emotional Mastering Protocol
ā€¢ Emotional Release
ā€¢ Soul Restoration (Heart Storage)
ā€¢ Enhanced Visual Processing
ā€¢ Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity (possibly)
Also, possibly Healer Primer to expand the heart chakra

The goal of the first 3 being restoration and conservation, and release of negative of emotional energy. The astral body is the emotional body, therefore this is very important. Definitely will be wise to avoid emotional extremes of any kind. Which is always important anyway. Lol.

ā€œThe Emotional Mastering Protocol will work on the heart and stomachā€™s emotional system pathways by clearing emotional blocks related to sensitivity and then grow and expand these pathways. These two access points will be developed more and more through each listen and widen the flow of emotions that you can feel.ā€ :muscle:

Maybe, @Captain_Nemo can create one field as a preparation audio if he sees fit. He did say he would be making a few different fields. We should all discuss this.

4 Likes

I think that Yoga Nidra is an excellent preparation for OBE.
A profound relaxation must be the first key.

1 Like

Another possibly helpful thing to add might be some crystal energies- for example the other day I accidented upon the information that Herkeimer diamonds help with astral travel. Iā€™m sure there are more.

1 Like

It crossed my mind. Herkimer Diamond is awesome for clearing the chakra and energy system. Itā€™s such a clean feeling energy.

3 Likes

Question: if/when these 3 or 4 audios are released, would this be an entire paid album bundle, or would they all be individually sold?

is there already an audio for it?

Yes- Energetic Alchemy Crystal Kingdom2

Dont let it get to you. I have seen you working on this the most :raised_hands:

4 Likes