Official Astral Travel Thread

Totally relate with this. Short term I can feel them individually as I’m using them. But, long term effects I can’t attribute to this or that audio- usually.

3 Likes

I shared my suggestions early in the thread but then I accidentally deleted it.
Emotional Mastering Protocol
Emotional Release
Soul Restoration (Heart Storage)
Enhanced Visual Processing
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity (possibly)
Also, possibly Healer Primer to expand the heart chakra

The goal of the first 3 being restoration and conservation, and release of negative of emotional energy. The astral body is the emotional body, therefore this is very important. Definitely will be wise to avoid emotional extremes of any kind. Which is always important anyway. Lol.

“The Emotional Mastering Protocol will work on the heart and stomach’s emotional system pathways by clearing emotional blocks related to sensitivity and then grow and expand these pathways. These two access points will be developed more and more through each listen and widen the flow of emotions that you can feel.” :muscle:

Maybe, @Captain_Nemo can create one field as a preparation audio if he sees fit. He did say he would be making a few different fields. We should all discuss this.

4 Likes

I think that Yoga Nidra is an excellent preparation for OBE.
A profound relaxation must be the first key.

1 Like

Another possibly helpful thing to add might be some crystal energies- for example the other day I accidented upon the information that Herkeimer diamonds help with astral travel. I’m sure there are more.

1 Like

It crossed my mind. Herkimer Diamond is awesome for clearing the chakra and energy system. It’s such a clean feeling energy.

3 Likes

Question: if/when these 3 or 4 audios are released, would this be an entire paid album bundle, or would they all be individually sold?

is there already an audio for it?

Yes- Energetic Alchemy Crystal Kingdom2

Dont let it get to you. I have seen you working on this the most :raised_hands:

4 Likes

It really does seem like @Gnosticmedic27 is doing a great job collating good ideas and coming up with good ideas for this project. He also seems to be encouraging the other 4 chosen for the experiment to give their two cents on decision making ( a democratic process) . This really doesn’t seem like a major disaster- it seems pretty calm. Let’s stay peaceful! It’s a beautiful opportunity for the 5 and then perhaps for all of us at some point. :peace_symbol::heartbeat:

4 Likes

I’ve been using both too. Hopefully will even out my emotions soon.

2 Likes

Thank you bro. @anon32464289’s additions were incredible too. I can’t wait to see the final outcome.

3 Likes

Reminds me that the Astral, being the realm of emotions, we definitely need an emotional mastery component : Emotional Mastery, Empathic shielding, (?)

Much love brother :slight_smile::heart:

Fuck yeah :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s part of the list I created in a few comments above. Emotional Mastery Protocol, Emotional Release, and Soul Restoration (Heart Storage). Great preparation.

1 Like

Yeah man, hence needing to put it all together now.
Which is what I’ve done this morning, most of it is not from me.

Yeah feel that :grin:

Updating it :star_struck::muscle:

Edit: updated :heart:
Check it out @Gnosticmedic27

1 Like

Might have got lost in the mix but this was the post. As fields for preparation.

1 Like

Bro it’s absolutely legendary so far! I really think it can work. I’m at work but I’m going to brainstorm more and see if I can think of anything else.

1 Like

Yeah :pray: :pray:

With everyone chipping in, cleaning it up, upgrading it.
Then Captain giving us the possible & non-possible, this should definitely be legendary :grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know whether this thread is private and it is meant for you guys alone. I would like to share something related to this thread. I have read people messaging about astral projection and some have briefly described about the myths in it. But most of you have said to keep the mind as calm as possible to achieve result.

Some thing related to that. I had an experience around April 2019 using the only one old audio field. The Theta field from gumroad. I don’t know whether most of you have read it’s description. It is mentioned for OBE. And yes after around 1.5 to 2 months I had an experience the very first one and a clear one. I don’t know whether most people had clear experience at the very first.

Mostly will sleep eventually listening to the field. But one day I listened and was starting to sleep. My sleep was around 50% . I sensed a vibrating sensation throughout the body like the whole layer around the vibrating with the buzzing sensation. I was slowly taken away from my body. Floating and gradually hitting the ceiling. From that place I can see my my body sleeping and the room around me clear and crisp. I usually use a night bulb to sleep hence I can see things around.

Eventually was afraid about this experience and within 20 seconds or so was dragged at the speed of light to my body. Just woke up and that experience was blissful, never need a sleep. Took my phone researched about heard that after OBE we will be fresh and will have only brief period of sleep.

So what I wanted to share is that, don’t put your body with number of fields to work. I feel the brain state audio is more than enough. Probably Subconscious limits dissolver might help too. Please don’t use too much of audio to clutter your body. I know Dream make many fields, and using the right one and working one is difficult to find.

I haven’t used his fields for around an year for various personal reasons. But this topic wanted me to share my experience. Hope this helps.

Brain State field, Subconscious limits dissolver and a little bit of exercises found around the internet and you are going to have OBE frequently. I assure you

8 Likes

Thanks man, cool sharing :pray:
I had actually a very similar experience months ago, @GoddessAndGodOfAll also haha.

Feeling exactly the same.
Adding SLR indeed.

And yes we do need to clean that up once we’ve finished brainstorming.
Then Captain will do its lil alchemy :))

3 Likes