Official: Leaving

I have my life set on taking more accountability in my spiritual and physical health and boundaries. Repentance & prayers has been a must for me and has been helping with my issues. For anyone concerned about what happened, i recommend looking up deliverance and the importance of repentance and related content. I wish for blessings upon you guys involved.

I have made playlists and forum posts for Sapien Medicine and wish to remove them but i cannot without their permission. i plan on removing the playlists that i’ve made for the community since i’m not involved in the community anymore

27 Likes

I don’t understand your decision, but only you know what’s better for yourself.

You have done A LOT for the Forum/Community.

Thank You and I Wish You Much Health and All The Best. :pray:

12 Likes

i wish you the best, i joined this forum 2 years ago and alot has changed in those times, especially what the brain,physical,spiritual fields has done for me, I was thinking of doing the same eventually, starting a business and writing a book. i hope whatever comes in your path youll overcome it in any way. adios my friend.

10 Likes

I wish you the best, i will always say this, u are genuinely a kind hearted person, and may u be blessed for the rest of ur life

14 Likes

Thank you for everything, @Divine_Lotus! I wish you well!

11 Likes

Thanks for everything Divine. I hope you find what you seek, and wish you the best. Good luck and positive outcomes from now on :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Hi @Divine_Lotus

We can talk about it
Send me a private message and just tell me what you want to remove.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wish you all the very best for your journey ahead @Divine_Lotus

3 Likes

Thank you for everything wishing you well @Divine_Lotus :tulip::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I wish you all the best on your journey and thank you for everything you have done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for lots of great work u have done in our forum and I wish you all the best on your journey, @Divine_Lotus. Our community needs more people like you.

And if u will need any help, feel free to hmu on discord.

2 Likes